Bot client cannot retreive baseStat, producing undefined err

For everything NOT server specific support. Do NOT ask for connectivity help here!.

Moderator: Moderators

RyukLikesApples
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

Bot client cannot retreive baseStat, producing undefined err

#1 Post by RyukLikesApples »

Hello fellow devs;

I was trying to connect the bot to the Utopia server when I randomly stumbled upon a problem: This server is using 124 CharBlockSize. This resulted in having the correct Name and skill level, but the wrong slot number and base skill (the denominator).

Basically, what should have been

1. "AAAAB" (Ninja, 16/16) looked like 3. "AAAAB" (Ninja, 16/0). Not only this, but in slot 24935, there appeared a random "ghost" character, labled as novice with a skill level over (you guessed it) 0. I'm not very sure what to check to find out about this error, but I just wanted to bring it to your attention that this exists.

If I try to join the server using a character, it gives me an error about how basestats is undefined (being 0 and all). I have checked and it appears all my other login information is correct, (Players and monster names show up correctly) and it's just the basestat not being loaded that is the error.

If it helps, this is the actual server info:

[UtopiaRO - URO Private Server]
ip 173.234.65.9
port 6900
master_version 18
version 26
serverType kRO_RagexeRE_2010_07_14a
serverEncoding Western
recvpackets recvpackets.txt
charBlockSize 124

Can anyone look into this as well and see if this really is a bug?

In the meantime, I am going to go and try to see what is causing this error; any pointers would be appreciated.

Sincerely,
Ryuk

saajid989
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

Re: Bot client cannot retreive baseStat, producing undefined err

#2 Post by saajid989 »

same problem please help :|

EternalHarvest
Developers
Developers