Can't attack target but openkore doesn't recognize it.

For everything NOT server specific support. Do NOT ask for connectivity help here!.

Moderator: Moderators

ragnamuffin
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

Can't attack target but openkore doesn't recognize it.

#1 Post by ragnamuffin »

My Bot's lockmap is at Amatsu Dungeon and the problem is, whenever an Ancient Firelock attacks my Bot and for some unknown reason the Bot can't reach it (i suspect maybe because of how the map is setup) the Bot just stands still and doesn't do anything. It will not get close to the target, it won't drop the target nor will it walk randomly to find a next target.

here's a screeny, as you can see the slave priest bot is doing his job while the attacker's being dumb and not attacking.

it really won't move. actually the action sequences are a lot more than what you see in the screenie. meaning it's been going on for a while until the priest lost it's SP using heal! which for an pure INT-VIT lvl 99 priest is a long time! can anyone help me with this?

setsunaseiei
Human
Human
Noob?: No

Re: Can't attack target but openkore doesn't recognize it.

#2 Post by setsunaseiei »

What the followTarget's attackrange? is it melee or ranged?
In Tatami Maze there are certain parts wherein you can do something similar to cliff sniping, where the monster can't reach you if they are melee due to obstacles. I have tried archers in Tatami Maze and they worked fine but you wont get the loots if you killed mobs.

Another thing to test,if Kore would try to go near the monster, is to check for the following:

Code: Select all

ai on
a yes or even a no since A. Firelocks are aggressive
then do an
ai clear
check if Kore would start going near the monster and the console would say
Attacking monster blah blah...

Another thing is to check mon_control.txt
Search for Antique Firelock entries

hope that helps
オペンコレ!

ragnamuffin
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

Re: Can't attack target but openkore doesn't recognize it.

#3 Post by ragnamuffin »

thanks for your reply,

my bot is a rogue and i set the attackDistance to 1, formerly 1.5 when the problem occured. decided to change it and have a go, dunno if problem still occurs (none so far, i haven't been paying attention too much though) mon_control is fine it attacks firelocks normally before the problem sprung out anyway you can't see it in the screeny coz the console's flooded with the firelock/s attacks. also what you can see is just half or 1/4 of the firelock/s attacks. checked to see if the bot is doing something like Attacking Target/ Unable to reach target/ etc but it doesn't say anything. even when i made it sit and stand.