Kore's wanderlust

For everything NOT server specific support. Do NOT ask for connectivity help here!.

Moderator: Moderators

VashTheStampede
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt
Noob?: No

Kore's wanderlust

#1 Post by VashTheStampede »

I've noticed on a number of occasions, even with route_randomWalk set to 2, Kore will wander into a portal and leave it's lockmap. Then head off in a random direction and *never* return to the lockmap.
It's most recent adventure, I had it locked to mjolnir_08, it leaves the map at one point, and proceeds to walk all the way to comodo beach before being killed. Along the way it attacked anything that moved, but kept switching maps as quickly as it could walk unhindered.

Another recent case, I had it locked to payon forest, and it eventually walked all the way to Aldebaran! Where it promptly sat down and did nothing for several hours.

What causes this?

I've already found a solution just made an automacro with location not of my lockmap and set it to move to the lockmap with a timeout of 3-4 minutes. I'm just interested in understanding the phenomenon.
Last edited by VashTheStampede on 12 Aug 2011, 17:22, edited 1 time in total.

n0s
Human
Human

Re: Kore's wanderlust

#2 Post by n0s »

mmhh my core never leaves his lockmap...
maybe you have automoveondeath enabled?

VashTheStampede
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt

Re: Kore's wanderlust

#3 Post by VashTheStampede »

Nope. Never used moveondeath.
It happens more often without a lockmap, but has happened a number of times even with one enabled. It's never on death. Rather, it steps into a portal and then gets totally lost.