Botting VIP Status?

For everything NOT server specific support. Do NOT ask for connectivity help here!.

Moderator: Moderators

luckypinoy
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

Botting VIP Status?

#1 Post by luckypinoy »

Hi, i couldnt find an answer anywhere, i would very much appreciate it if someone could just tell me if you are able to use openkore while as a VIP status in valkyrie or in any other server. i am currently playing in Valkyrie and thinking of getting VIP status. I dont want to spend money just to get banned.

Please and Thankyou. (in advance)

cursedxxx
Human
Human
Noob?: No

Re: Botting VIP Status?

#2 Post by cursedxxx »

well... you always CAN bot.
so far i don't think admins actually do much stuff.
since i'm from ygg (if i remember right the middle one that's all i know for sure xD)
and i've had 5 bots on the same map now for about.... 1 week (a bit more or less probably)
which means if you'd take some more security like a good auto response macro and change map every now and than / take breaks

it "should" be sort of do able without being banned

it's never 100% safe

luckypinoy
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

#3 Post by luckypinoy »

thanks, much obliged.

cursedxxx
Human
Human
Noob?: No

#4 Post by cursedxxx »

no idea if you still look at this post,
but i've been playing around a bit with the right macro's and (i'd prefer xkore) you can bot seeing exactly what happens and even react self if u want (also possible w/o xkore but i find it easier to figure out on xkore if someone is talking to ME or not :P)

so i recommend using xkore 1 and just stay behind the pc and watch a movie or something (if u still go to school do homework or what ever you do these days)

greets

ps. ban chances on iro REALY are slim (atleast on the free servers)