how to run 2 xkore?

For everything NOT server specific support. Do NOT ask for connectivity help here!.

Moderator: Moderators

j0sh26
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

how to run 2 xkore?

#1 Post by j0sh26 »

well i need another 1 or 2 to hunt items in ordeal_1-2, map is split into 3 sections you randomly warp into those sections no warp portals to warp you to town. i tried some vid guides on youtube on another bot without xkore but i cant connect to the server. the 1st one is fine but i try the 2nd one even without xkore cant make it to work. can anyone pls explain to me in depth on how to run another 1 or 2 bots on the same .exe/openkore folder/server? thanks

madnoh
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt
Noob?: Yes

Re: how to run 2 xkore?

#2 Post by madnoh »

j0sh26 wrote:well i need another 1 or 2 to hunt items in ordeal_1-2, map is split into 3 sections you randomly warp into those sections no warp portals to warp you to town. i tried some vid guides on youtube on another bot without xkore but i cant connect to the server. the 1st one is fine but i try the 2nd one even without xkore cant make it to work. can anyone pls explain to me in depth on how to run another 1 or 2 bots on the same .exe/openkore folder/server? thanks

i hav 10 bot on .. but all not same name

example:

folder1
folder2
folder3