Xkore NEED EXPERT HERE

For everything NOT server specific support. Do NOT ask for connectivity help here!.

Moderator: Moderators

palawapaw
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

Xkore NEED EXPERT HERE

#1 Post by palawapaw »

Xkore 1 = hook into RO client right?

I just want to know if there is there a way to Log in your Xkore even if your account is still logged in?
then do commands through your DOS while it is running?
becoz every time i run my Xkore, you need to Run Xkore first then Log-in (meaning if your account is still logged in, you have to re-login again)

i just want to know if there is a way to Run Xkore without the need to Re-Login again..
ive tried setting username,password at config.txt but it wont work, it really requires you to log in manually to your client

EternalHarvest
Developers
Developers

Re: Xkore NEED EXPERT HERE

#2 Post by EternalHarvest »

Without relogin (or at least map change) there would be too much information missing: character status (including inventory and skills), current map etc.

palawapaw
Noob
Noob

#3 Post by palawapaw »

EternalHarvest wrote:Without relogin (or at least map change) there would be too much information missing: character status (including inventory and skills), current map etc.

what do you mean by
or at least map change
, how would "at least a map change" enable me to control my char(in CMD) without the need to re-login?

EternalHarvest
Developers
Developers

#4 Post by EternalHarvest »

That means, it's probably possible to implement. Some information, like your character's name, would be still unavailable without reconnect though.

palawapaw
Noob
Noob

#5 Post by palawapaw »

EternalHarvest wrote:That means, it's probably possible to implement. Some information, like your character's name, would be still unavailable without reconnect though.
bear with me please, i just need to clarify things more.. :P
it's probably possible to implement. Some information
how do i do this "at least a map change"? does this mean i would need to go to another map in my client? with that, can i now control my character in CMD when i run x-kore?

or, lets put it this in another way, can i run x-kore if the Account i will use is running in other machine/computer? provided i got the username and password of the account i will be using..
i mean, ill be running X-KORE in a different computer, and the Ragna account is also running in a different computer..