Openkore does not load plugins

All resolved question will be found here. It is recommended that you browse / search through this section first and see if your question has been answered before

Moderators: Moderators, Documentation Writers

Su-47 Golden Eagle
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

Openkore does not load plugins

#1 Post by Su-47 Golden Eagle »

Good Day,

I've recently started botting and all that stuff and found a very good automap plugin that suits my needs. The problem is that openkore does not load the plugin even though I followed the instructions given. Looking around the wiki I stumbled into this =http://wiki.openkore.com/index.php?tit ... stallation and it still won't work with the hello_world plugin that was provided.

Is there anything I can do to make openkore load plugins (I'm not doing macros just so you know).

Ev5
Human
Human

Re: Openkore does not load plugins

#2 Post by Ev5 »

Whats the problem? what error?

Su-47 Golden Eagle
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

#3 Post by Su-47 Golden Eagle »

No error. It's just that I can't get plugins to load.

I've created the helloworld.pl file and placed it in the */plugin and */plugin/profile folder and every time I boot up wxstart I get this message

Selectively loading plugins...
Loading plugin plugins/macro/macro.pl...
Loading plugin plugins/profiles/profiles.pl...
Saying that it doesn't detect my test plugin. I've followed the wiki on where to place the pl files and it still isn't helping.

nizdi
Human
Human
Noob?: No

#4 Post by nizdi »

Su-47 Golden Eagle wrote:No error. It's just that I can't get plugins to load.

I've created the helloworld.pl file and placed it in the */plugin and */plugin/profile folder and every time I boot up wxstart I get this message

Selectively loading plugins...
Loading plugin plugins/macro/macro.pl...
Loading plugin plugins/profiles/profiles.pl...
Saying that it doesn't detect my test plugin. I've followed the wiki on where to place the pl files and it still isn't helping.
I don't know why they have done this, but you have to change in sys.txt (loadPlugins) inside your control files to load ALL puglins, or load your specific one. Almost 2 hours today for me to discover that.
If you dindn't understand, just reply me. (I have one topic that is going to be approved by mod, try check if it's already approved. Their explain how to load all.