LockMap that requires interaction to NPC to access

For everything NOT server specific support. Do NOT ask for connectivity help here!.

Moderator: Moderators

hakore
Super Moderators
Super Moderators
Noob?: No

Re: LockMap that requires interaction to NPC to access

#11 Post by hakore »

Manually warp yourself to kh_dun01 by talking to the NPC, then record the exact coordinates where you landed inside. Use that.

Also make sure you restart openkore and make it recompile portalsLOS. if you don't see it compile at startup, open portalsLOS.txt and delete all its contents, then restart openkore.

And you need to add the zenny part.
Whatever...

Goflow
Human
Human
Noob?: Yes

#12 Post by Goflow »

I did all of that but non of them worked, so instead i deleted all files within the folder except for config.txt, mon_control.txt, pickupitems.txt and macros.txt.
I added the code again for the portal

Code: Select all

yuno_fild08 71 170 kh_dun01 232 226 0 r0 r0
i replaced kh_dun01 232 226 to kh_dun01 3 230
(the block where character lands after entering the portal)
After running the openkore, the chracter can now travel from aldebran to yuno_fild08 but stops at 71 180 instead of 71 170, and it does not speak to the NPC.
What i find weird is that 71 180 was the previous coords i used on the first time i was testing/editing the portals.txt.
I deleted all files except for the files mentioned above and the rest should now be fresh so i dont understand why its doing that :(

Atm, it is giving me 'Calculating lockMap route to: Robot Factory level 1(kh_dun01)' and is stuck at yuno_fild08 71 180.

hakore
Super Moderators
Super Moderators

#13 Post by hakore »

What folder did you delete files from?
Whatever...

Goflow
Human
Human

#14 Post by Goflow »

hakore wrote:What folder did you delete files from?
I deleted the whole thing, folders and exes and started a fresh folder except keeping the same config.txt, mon_control, pickupitems and macros.txt

hakore
Super Moderators
Super Moderators

#15 Post by hakore »

So after making a fresh copy, you edited portals.txt and added the new portal with the conversation, right?

And when you ran openkore, you see a lot of yellow texts enumerating map names? Correct?
Whatever...

Goflow
Human
Human

#16 Post by Goflow »

hakore wrote:So after making a fresh copy, you edited portals.txt and added the new portal with the conversation, right?

And when you ran openkore, you see a lot of yellow texts enumerating map names? Correct?
Yes that happened.

hakore
Super Moderators
Super Moderators

#17 Post by hakore »

Ok, please upload your portals.txt and portalsLOS.txt on a file sharing site and give us the link (or attach them here). Also, post your server name and server details. Thanks.
Whatever...

Goflow
Human
Human

#18 Post by Goflow »

hakore wrote:Ok, please upload your portals.txt and portalsLOS.txt on a file sharing site and give us the link (or attach them here). Also, post your server name and server details. Thanks.
mediafire.com/file/9xngjxhpk9hpx86/Portals.rar
Server is iRO: Chaos Renewal.

BTW you will need to finish a quest in order to enter the dungeon however if you're able to talk to the NPC automatically when im sure it will work regardless.

hakore
Super Moderators
Super Moderators

#19 Post by hakore »

The portals.txt you uploaded has the wrong conversation steps. Should be "r0 r0" or "r0 r0 n" based on your previous posts. The latter is preferred.

A little diligence and maybe this topic will not need to reach the third page.

Also, please visit the issues tab on github, they mentioned a random routing bug that involves warp npcs. You might consider checking that once you already made this work.
Whatever...

Goflow
Human
Human

#20 Post by Goflow »

it seems the problem was not my portals.txt.
It was the folder itself not being updated. I have updated the whole files and have added the the same portals.txt and everything is working perfectly now.

Thank you for your patience, i really appriciate everything