Freecast Sage support?

For everything NOT server specific support. Do NOT ask for connectivity help here!.

Moderator: Moderators

Apheio
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

Freecast Sage support?

#1 Post by Apheio »

I've been searching through the search and manual for a few hours unable to find anything regarding this.

Is it possible to configure openKore to make use of the Sage's Freecast skill and auto attack while casting spells?

anything i've tried the last few hours just results in the bot staying stationary during the cast.

Blood
Moderators
Moderators
Noob?: No

Re: Freecast Sage support?

#2 Post by Blood »

Openkore does supports, for freecast you want to download the plugin that allows you to use it. I found one here, wish i found something better but hey; its something right?: http://forums.openkore.com/viewtopic.php?t=15129
Download is in the post on that topic, please read topic before using.
For autoattack: Go into your openkore folder and locate config .txt under Openkore>Control>config.txt
-In your config you will want to scroll down till you find these controls:
attackAuto 2
attackAuto_party 1
attackAuto_onlyWhenSafe 0
attackAuto_followTarget 1
attackAuto_inLockOnly 1
attackDistance 1.5
attackDistanceAuto 0
attackMaxDistance 2.5
attackMaxRouteDistance 100
attackMaxRouteTime 4
attackMinPlayerDistance 2
attackMinPortalDistance 4
attackUseWeapon 1
attackNoGiveup 0
attackCanSnipe 0
attackCheckLOS 0
attackLooters 0
attackChangeTarget 1
aggressiveAntiKS 0

Put AutoAttack to 2 to auto attack.
How this solves your problem, if not; or if having difficulty installing post reply. Thank you.
You can send emails to untrustworthyfox@aim.com while my website is down. Thank you.

mastermind66
Noob
Noob

#3 Post by mastermind66 »

hi there!

that is some nice plugin, but still the Sage does not attack while casting. It just moves away from the target while casting and thus doesnt get hit. I want the Sage to attack with weapon while casting for example Fire Bolt on it.

Something like a delay on the cast spell might help or cast the spell, when there has been dmg done before. But I cant find any premade solution for this in openkore.

So - Is there any Solution, since I have searched everywhere and havnt found anything?

michaelmyc
Noob
Noob

#4 Post by michaelmyc »

mastermind66 wrote:hi there!

that is some nice plugin, but still the Sage does not attack while casting. It just moves away from the target while casting and thus doesnt get hit. I want the Sage to attack with weapon while casting for example Fire Bolt on it.

Something like a delay on the cast spell might help or cast the spell, when there has been dmg done before. But I cant find any premade solution for this in openkore.

So - Is there any Solution, since I have searched everywhere and havnt found anything?
Up for this