Delay/Timeout

For everything NOT server specific support. Do NOT ask for connectivity help here!.

Moderator: Moderators

deandamien
Human
Human
Noob?: No

Delay/Timeout

#1 Post by deandamien »

Anyone knew what should i change on this? The red line indicates i think about 5-7s delay after it triggers from the auto macro.

auto macro is like this..

automacro finish1 {
console /????????/
call changeCHAR
}

the change char only has

:twochar
do conf username $uname2
do conf password $pword2
do conf char $slot2
do relog 1
release all

what delay or time should i change to make it faster?
Attachments
Delay on the Red Line.
Delay on the Red Line.
gg.jpg (18.02 KiB) Viewed 5100 times

deandamien
Human
Human

Re: Delay/Timeout

#2 Post by deandamien »

so the relog only has 1 second it has nothing to do i think on the change char or macros i am using, i hate to say this but i already tried to changed a lot on timeout.txt hahaha. it messes up sometimes but at least i have back up for it.

got account error character error and anything when i change the timeout.txt

# Server connection timeouts
master 5
gamelogin 3
charlogin 4
maplogin 4
play 20

those works for me but too slow on the red line what to change?

fadreus
The Kore Devil
The Kore Devil

#3 Post by fadreus »

Example:

Code: Select all

do conf username $uname2; do conf password $pword2; do conf char $slot2; do relog 1; release all
Or you might wanna try switch config. (I never use this switching stuff before.)

iRO Supporter.
Read before you ask is the wisest thing human can do.
Unless you're a cat.

deandamien
Human
Human

#4 Post by deandamien »

macro changeCHAR {
$uname1 = ?????
$pword1 = ?????
$slot1 = 0

$uname2 = ????
$pword2 = ????
$slot2 = 0

:char
if (($uname1 == @config(username)) && ($pword1 == @config(password)) && ($slot1 == @config(char))) goto twochar
if (($uname2 == @config(username)) && ($pword2 == @config(password)) && ($slot2 == @config(char))) goto onechar

do conf username $uname2
   do conf password $pword2
   do conf char $slot2
   do relog 1
release all
stop

:onechar
   do conf username $uname1
   do conf password $pword1
   do conf char $slot1
   do relog 1
release all
stop
}
this is my change charmacro, where did i put it wrong? or where should i change? it works fine but still has delay on the red line.

if i put macro_delay on the timeouts.txt will it also affects the other macro?

fadreus
The Kore Devil
The Kore Devil

#5 Post by fadreus »

deandamien wrote:where did i put it wrong? or where should i change? it works fine but still has delay on the red line.
Hmm..
I thought your concern is the delay. Nothing wrong from what I see. :?
deandamien wrote:if i put macro_delay on the timeouts.txt will it also affects the other macro?
Yup.It determine the seconds you want it to pause. Exactly as it written in wiki. ;)
By default it took 1 seconds. If you want faster, make it less. :idea:
If want no delay, use semi-colon > ;

After you've done that, try with this:

macro changeCHAR {
$uname1 = ?????
$pword1 = ?????
$slot1 = 0

$uname2 = ????
$pword2 = ????
$slot2 = 0

:char
if (($uname1 == @config(username)) && ($pword1 == @config(password)) && ($slot1 == @config(char))) goto twochar
if (($uname2 == @config(username)) && ($pword2 == @config(password)) && ($slot2 == @config(char))) goto onechar

do conf username $uname2; do conf password $pword2; do conf char $slot2; do relog 1; release all; stop

:onechar
   do conf username $uname1; do conf password $pword1; do conf char $slot1; do relog 1; release all; stop
}
Using semi-colon; I can't say if it fast but I could say it's a little bit faster. Might not notice the different at one try but after comparing mine, running for few hours it does speed up few minutes from before. I use on eventMacro for macro. Using automacro from macro.txt to call macro eventMacro.txt.

They said eventMacro is better. Maybe that's the cause since you are using normal macro.

IDk exactly what you mean by red line. It just telling that you are done talking. That's all
What's wrong with it? :roll:

iRO Supporter.
Read before you ask is the wisest thing human can do.
Unless you're a cat.

deandamien
Human
Human

#6 Post by deandamien »

Yup.It determine the seconds you want it to pause. Exactly as it written in wiki. ;)
By default it took 1 seconds. If you want faster, make it less. :idea:
If want no delay, use semi-colon > ;
okay will try that. but i have more than 50 to edit. might take a while. :D
They said eventMacro is better. Maybe that's the cause since you are using normal macro.

IDk exactly what you mean by red line. It just telling that you are done talking. That's all
What's wrong with it? :roll:
Haven't tried the eventMacro, i have just finished refreshing on doing some. :D lol to be exact newbie i am. So i need to read more about that. :)

about the redline, the one i draw on the picture, it took i think about 5-7 seconds before the next one. the trigger on the change char doesn't have delay on it or timeout. so i guess it became default, by which means 1s? haven't tried putting macro_delay on the timeout.txt since you sad it will also change the other macro delay. and that i dont want to. only needed the change char delay i think. if i put a video the redline pauses 5-7s as i said before. but will the the semi colon first. :)