squelchDomains not working

For everything NOT server specific support. Do NOT ask for connectivity help here!.

Moderator: Moderators

coolvampire
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

squelchDomains not working

#1 Post by coolvampire »

Hi,
i have this problem that i cant resolve or search for the solution, it's about squelchDomains.
i ran a slave full support priest that always freeze everytime it passed through someone with autoafking and spaming skills.
so far, i have tried this on my config

verbose 0
showDomain 0
showDomain_NPC
showDomain_Shop list
squelchDomains system, playerList, player, guildnotice, npc, Load, console, connection, teleport, drop, attackedMiss, connection, load, parseMsg_statuslook, route, route_teleport, skill, success, plugins, route, map_event, npc, parseMsg/hairColor, parseMsgjob, parseMsg/upgrade, pet, portals, portalRecord, refine, success, syntax, ai_attact, useItem, selfSkill, selfSkills, map_event, npc, damage, monattack, attackmon, emotion, selfskill, partyskill, ai, ai_attack, ai_autoCart, ai_makeItem, ai_move, ai_npcTalk, attackMonMiss, autoBreakTime, connection, d_sendPacket, debug, drop, equipAuto, guild, ipc, Item, monsterSkill, npc, packetParser, parseInput, parseMsg, parseMsg_comboDelay, parseMsg_damage, parseMsg_move, parseMsg_presence, parseMsg_presence/name , parseMsg_presence/player, parseMsg_presence/remote, parseMsg_statuslook, parseSendMsg, pet, route, route_teleport, sendPacket, sitAuto, skill, storage, useTeleport, vending
verboseDomains

as you can see, i put down every known domainlist on the squelchdomain but the problem still persist, the console is still flooding with messages like these here and basically extremely lagging:

[Nov 05 00:03:35 2018.97] [100/100] Unknown #56067 attacks self (Dmg: 1) (Delay: 500ms)
[Nov 05 00:03:36 2018.19] [100/100] Unknown #57254 attacks self (Dmg: 1) (Delay: 500ms)
[Nov 05 00:03:36 2018.43] [100/100] Unknown #57359 attacks self (Dmg: Miss!) (Delay: 500ms)
[Nov 05 00:03:36 2018.65] [100/100] Monster Big Bell (2) attacks itself (Dmg: Miss!) (Delay: 500ms)
[Nov 05 00:03:36 2018.88] [100/100] Unknown #57353 attacks self (Dmg: Miss!) (Delay: 500ms)
[Nov 05 00:03:37 2018.10] [100/100] Monster Big Bell (0) attacks itself (Dmg: Miss!) (Delay: 500ms)
[Nov 05 00:03:37 2018.33] [100/100] Monster Big Bell (3) attacks itself (Dmg: Miss!) (Delay: 500ms)

is there any domain list that i missed to squelch those particular messages on console though?
or perhaps there is a way to speed up the console message so i wont lag behind?

please help thank you

fadreus
The Kore Devil
The Kore Devil
Noob?: No

Re: squelchDomains not working

#2 Post by fadreus »

To know which domains printed, just set showDomain 1 & you can see which under what group.

http://openkore.com/index.php/SquelchDomains
http://openkore.com/index.php/VerboseDomains

Read the NOTES section on these 2 links above and then read down here:

http://openkore.com/index.php/Verbose

Then try:
Change verbose value as you see fit.
squelchDomains to hide.
verboseDomains to show.

Additionally, decrease sleepTime to see if it helps.
Other option is to use wxstart.exe instead of start.exe

I don't remember well but even if the messages are not printed, it still lag because of the packets.
I usually KS those auto-cast players or teleport away.

iRO Supporter.
Read before you ask is the wisest thing human can do.
Unless you're a cat.

coolvampire
Noob
Noob

#3 Post by coolvampire »

fadreus wrote:To know which domains printed, just set showDomain 1 & you can see which under what group.

http://openkore.com/index.php/SquelchDomains
http://openkore.com/index.php/VerboseDomains

Read the NOTES section on these 2 links above and then read down here:

http://openkore.com/index.php/Verbose

Then try:
Change verbose value as you see fit.
squelchDomains to hide.
verboseDomains to show.

Additionally, decrease sleepTime to see if it helps.
Other option is to use wxstart.exe instead of start.exe

I don't remember well but even if the messages are not printed, it still lag because of the packets.
I usually KS those auto-cast players or teleport away.
IT WORKS!!!
especially this one: Other option is to use wxstart.exe instead of start.exe,
i took off all the squelch from the list but the console refresh it sooo muchhh faster i didnt lag a bit like before, but just incase, i decrease the sleeptime to 2000 now.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH for your help.

i have 1 more problem, it's a wedding skill Undying Love, this is my slave sp config looks like:

useSelf_skill Undying Love {
lvl 1
target Master
target_sp < 80%
sp > 80%
timeout 15
notInTown 1
stopWhenHit 1
}

the problem is, it didnt follow the target_sp requirment, it doesnt matter what the target_sp percentage, it will use the skill when the slave sp meet the requirment sp > 80%, even when the target_sp is at 100%.
did i missed something with the skill block? i try to use the partyskill with the same setup, they both perform similar and didnt follow the target_sp requirment

please help, thanks a lot

fadreus
The Kore Devil
The Kore Devil

#4 Post by fadreus »

Code: Select all

target_sp
This condition never exist.
It's not even in wiki nor default config file.

iRO Supporter.
Unless you're a cat.

coolvampire
Noob
Noob

#5 Post by coolvampire »

fadreus wrote:

Code: Select all

target_sp
This condition never exist.
It's not even in wiki nor default config file.
i see, i must have picked up somewhere :lol: , anyway, do you have any suggestion regarding the sp target requirment to fire up a skill like that? or it has to be done by macro??

fadreus
The Kore Devil
The Kore Devil

#6 Post by fadreus »

If you don't want to use macro, simply set your master to sit when sp lower than 80% and set your slave to give sp when your master statusActive Sitting.
Though you might get your slave to be confused if your master sit when hp is low.

iRO Supporter.
Unless you're a cat.

coolvampire
Noob
Noob

#7 Post by coolvampire »

fadreus wrote:If you don't want to use macro, simply set your master to sit when sp lower than 80% and set your slave to give sp when your master statusActive Sitting.
Though you might get your slave to be confused if your master sit when hp is low.
interesting idea, never thought of it. i will give it a try, this "statusActive" might open up a few idea to play with.
thank you very much

Pachu
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt

#8 Post by Pachu »

use the doCommand pm "Slave" spme when SP less than wanted % with master and a macro with slave using the skill when receiving the pm spme and its easy solved