5e13ct
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt
Noob?: No

This is a JOKE - BRO

#1 Post by 5e13ct »

Start a joke:

http://forums.openkore.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=48698

This is a joke, to use the official forum to advertise a website vendors KK's and moreover sell openkore.

http://forums.openkore-brasil.com/index ... -semanais/
Announcement: [AVISO] Sistema VIP voltou - Acesso ao BOT custa R$ 50 semanais <<[WARNING] System returned VIP - Access to BOT costs B.R R$ 50 weekly

R$ 50,00 = ~$ 25,00
The evening will see the ability to distribute to everyone for free, again I have to fixx users of BOT BRO.

Unfortunately I find it an abuse, especially for people who worked to bring the functionality of OpenKore the BRO, people like Kopa, ever_boy_, FredyBR, etc ... Learn to make your media, sell something that has always been free.

Unfortunately not understand how people like iMikeLance, pessuem privileges in that forum.

regards,

5e13ct

iMikeLance
Moderators
Moderators

Re: This is a JOKE - BRO

#2 Post by iMikeLance »

Which translates as:

"OpenKore's situation at bRO:
Not working.
* None of the devs are working on it or have time to fix it.
* Nobody is "selling" OpenKore and it'll never be sold - we respect the software license.
* We are playing and botting at Muspell Online :D"

Indeed there was a topic where KeplerBR made a joke with brazilian users, with the title of something like "botting will now cost 50 BRL per week", but inside it there is a photo of "Sergio Mallandro", which in brazil is something like "Rick Astley".

Selling, advertising or anything related to real money is against openkore brazil rules.

To prevent more stupid zeny seller users like 5e13ct that always come here to complain that HE NEEDS OPENKORE NOW OMG MY BOT FARM MY ZENYS I'll explain bRO's situation:
* After YEARS of more or less the same logic of GameGuard updates, Level Up! Games came up with somehing never seen before.
* Poseidon is all messed up and all that i had time to do is some analysis and collected some logs (sniffs): http://forums.openkore-brasil.com/uploa ... 572031.jpg

If any of the project leaders agree with 5e13ct (like before :P) just ask me and I'll close openkore-brasil.com. I don't have time for this kind of user anymore.

5e13ct
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt

#3 Post by 5e13ct »

Good guy you accuse someone without evidence, recently you have done that, they charged people to have access to VIP upgrade, particularly my Fixx is functional, Zeny seller'm not like you and your mates.

I said, i am not in favor of providing a free version, there are many players who want to loose everything at hand.

On the other hand, am extremely against OpenKore use as propaganda to sell KK's how you and your friends on the openkore.com.br do, Ghost and CIA.

iMikeLance
Moderators
Moderators

#4 Post by iMikeLance »

So you came here to complain about zeny sellers? What does this have to do with OpenKore?

EDIT: Please, find at least ONE proof that i am using OpenKore as a "propaganda" to sell zenys. Then we can keep discussing this.

5e13ct
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt

#5 Post by 5e13ct »

iMikeLance wrote:So you came here to complain about zeny sellers? What does this have to do with OpenKore?

EDIT: Please, find at least ONE proof that i am using OpenKore as a "propaganda" to sell zenys. Then we can keep discussing this.
----------------------proof
http://revok.com.br/

Sou vendedor de zenys, desenvolvedor do bot para Ragnarök chamado OpenKore, administrador da OpenKore Brasil e moderador da comunidade internacional, assim como ativo na cena do bRO há anos.

I'm Seller zeny, Ragnarok bot developer called OpenKore, Brazil OpenKore administrator and moderator of the international community, as well as active in the scene for years bRO.

This meta tag's site revok.com.br
<meta name="author" content="Marcelo Paixão">
<meta name="description" content="Compre zenys em bRO - Asgard e Thor por preços baixos e descontos progressivos! Faça download das atualizações do bot Openkore funcionando com bRO.">

<meta name="keywords" content="ragnarok, brasil, brazil, zenys, zeny, bot, openkore, revok, imikelance, marcelofoxes">
----------------------

The proof is there that you use the name OpenKore, sells its status to KK's.

iMikeLance
Moderators
Moderators

#6 Post by iMikeLance »

This is just a reference. It's not like i'm advertising inside openkore-brasil.com. Stop crying kid.

5e13ct
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt

#7 Post by 5e13ct »

iMikeLance wrote:This is just a reference. It's not like i'm advertising inside openkore-brasil.com. Stop crying kid.
When your arguments are flawed you usually call people children?

iMikeLance
Moderators
Moderators

#8 Post by iMikeLance »

I think I don't have anything more to do in this topic. Please contact me if you have something to discuss about the project/software, not personal.

5e13ct
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt

#9 Post by 5e13ct »

iMikeLance wrote:I think I don't have anything more to do in this topic. Please contact me if you have something to discuss about the project/software, not personal.
As I said I do not think you're right using their status to get the forum OpenKore.com selling Zeny, Zeny seller'm not, I just think that's wrong. If you use something that was not you who did, including the latest updates and Fixx to BRO.

I have no reason to be against their attitudes, just that.

kLabMouse
Administrator
Administrator

#10 Post by kLabMouse »

This is a Joke Right?
Noone care how OpenKore as a product is used. It's just a product. :D
Would you use Condoms as balloons? Well, they could be used like that, and some people RLY use them like that. Someone complain? NO.

Well. I personally don't mind, how product is used, unless someone tries to violate it's license.

So I'm just closing this tread!