Brazil

Moderator: Moderators

Don Delavitto
Human
Human
Noob?: Yes

Re: openkore.com.br situation

#121 Post by Don Delavitto »

Ill try to say something here about this dev fr3dbr, we all acknowledge his work, i believe, he has nothing to do with these charges, but theres always ways to see the situation, its not that good delay also under circuntances mentioned above, i imagine he felt "unwilling" to release it, but i also dont feel its right he keeps under the terms had been agreed. But i mention him, even if i dont believe he has anything to do with these recent events, is, pple keep putting it as if its all fault the solutions arent there, not beucase we are not willing to work, but because we havent been "colaborating" (u know what i mean) as it has been told at the begining, it is way to force people to help, but you dont have to always force with money.

Saw your post fr3d, and thats the deal, we were all grateful for your help, but you talk abou i dont know nothing about you life, well, i know that after the maintenance, you were ALWAYS at kore chat, i am not complaining, but the it has been put here, that we need to colaborate ($) to get it, is ridiculous.

koreghost, well it has been said he helped fix bro pm back in previous post. Then if someone must be lieing, im just repassing the information i grabed back there. About his work, yes, as i said, we are grateful for that, but as it has been put, and i wanna let it very clear, im not taking a grudge against him, but due the recent facts, that it is needed to "force" people to cooperate, with not by help by money, is not the way, i did rather not mention, but it CANT be avoided due to what has been told by the same you, which said, he wanned a "colaboration", now we want a "colaboration" (and we know what it means) to release, and btw, no well not keep it open the new acess of the recent days.

Don Delavitto
Human
Human
Noob?: Yes

#122 Post by Don Delavitto »

Fr3DBr wrote:Don Delavito,

Eu não ia postar nada, mas esse é meu último post por aqui, e por favor não invente aquilo que você não sabe.

Ill try not quote your name anymore, my grudge was against the recent events anyways, i just couldnt help due to the way it has been put, we need as they said said recently, also they said like "if they had colaborated you were still be active", its just unavoidable the way they are putting the situation.

Random Noob
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

#123 Post by Random Noob »

I saw the January case, that change on bRO were crucial, and if we had no Fr3DBr and all of his knowledge for working on a fix, we propably weren't botting since then. So, all that have been done since that time was because of Fr3dBr work.

And he didn't receive anything by doing that.

So I totally agree with Ghost selling the remote Poseidon + weekly fix and send at least 50% of the payments for him (Fr3DBr), as a way to valorize his work on past and today and compensate by the stupid leech users, which made him to leave out the Openkore team.

Fr3DBr
Developers
Developers

#124 Post by Fr3DBr »

Don Delavitto wrote:
Fr3DBr wrote:Don Delavito,

Eu não ia postar nada, mas esse é meu último post por aqui, e por favor não invente aquilo que você não sabe.

Ill try not quote your name anymore, my grudge was against the recent events anyways, i just couldnt help due to the way it has been put, we need as they said said recently, also they said like "if they had colaborated you were still be active", its just unavoidable the way they are putting the situation.
What they've said is not what i've said.

I never asked for a cent of contribution, and if i did i want please for you, to put a proof here.

I do not want money, i do not need money, my work pays me all what i wanted already thanks.

If someone wanted any contribution and used my name for this, all i have to say is fuck off to this person.

But i myself, will repeat again, i never needed and doesn't want any contribution.

I've already retired myself from the bRO Scene (this is not new, since i am missing in action for 3 months+ so you already know it).

So see you.

Puding
Human
Human

#125 Post by Puding »

Não existe melhor hora para dar discussões infantis sobre quem administra qual fórum quando o openkore está prestes a morrer.

Se vocês usassem 10% dessa energia e tempo que gastam nessas discussões circulares já seria o suficiente para fazer qualquer progresso no openkore.

Brasileiro possui no sangue o egoísmo e egocentrismo, vocês estão fazendo justamente isso: "Não é do meu jeito, não brinco mais".

Talvez ninguem me conheça, e não estou nem aí. Acompanho os fóruns do openkore desde muito tempo, e ao mesmo tempo sou administrador de um grande fórum, e vocês estão fazendo justamente o que é necessário para uma falência, já vi isso acontecer duas vezes ainda.

Só digo isso: Vocês dão bola para coisas bobas e ficam de picuinha, acredito que ninguem seja criança aqui (perto de vocês, a criança sou eu se duvidar).

Abraços.

KoreGhost
Developers
Developers

#126 Post by KoreGhost »

Puding wrote:Não existe melhor hora para dar discussões infantis sobre quem administra qual fórum quando o openkore está prestes a morrer.

Se vocês usassem 10% dessa energia e tempo que gastam nessas discussões circulares já seria o suficiente para fazer qualquer progresso no openkore.

Brasileiro possui no sangue o egoísmo e egocentrismo, vocês estão fazendo justamente isso: "Não é do meu jeito, não brinco mais".

Talvez ninguem me conheça, e não estou nem aí. Acompanho os fóruns do openkore desde muito tempo, e ao mesmo tempo sou administrador de um grande fórum, e vocês estão fazendo justamente o que é necessário para uma falência, já vi isso acontecer duas vezes ainda.

Só digo isso: Vocês dão bola para coisas bobas e ficam de picuinha, acredito que ninguem seja criança aqui (perto de vocês, a criança sou eu se duvidar).

Abraços.
Apparently this long away from the current scenario of the Brazilian community.

=========

Pelo jeito esta ausente a muito tempo do cenário atual da comunidade brasileira.

Kaspy
Halfway to Eternity
Halfway to Eternity

#127 Post by Kaspy »

Puding wrote:Não existe melhor hora para dar discussões infantis sobre quem administra qual fórum quando o openkore está prestes a morrer.

Abraços.
[PT-BR]
Assim como disse na página 10, não apoio separações nos fóruns, ainda mais quando abordam sobre o mesmo assunto, mas, pelo visto, chegou a um momento que não tem como voltar atrás.
Seja por envolver dinheiro, seja por envolver o comportamento, seja por envolver a liberação ou não da source... Tudo isso junto é a mistura perfeita para uma discussão desse tamanho, que até usuários inativos a meses (Fred) foram aparecer.

[EN]
As said on page 10, does not support separations on the forums, especially when dealing on the same subject, but, apparently, has reached a point that has no turning back.
Whether it involves money, whether it involves the behavior, whether it involves the release of the source or not ... All this together is the perfect blend for a discussion of this size, that even inactive users to months (Fred) were appearing.

KoreGhost
Developers
Developers

#128 Post by KoreGhost »

KeplerBR wrote:
[PT-BR]
Assim como disse na página 10, não apoio separações nos fóruns, ainda mais quando abordam sobre o mesmo assunto, mas, pelo visto, chegou a um momento que não tem como voltar atrás.
Seja por envolver dinheiro, seja por envolver o comportamento, seja por envolver a liberação ou não da source... Tudo isso junto é a mistura perfeita para uma discussão desse tamanho, que até usuários inativos a meses (Fred) foram aparecer.

[EN]
As said on page 10, does not support separations on the forums, especially when dealing on the same subject, but, apparently, has reached a point that has no turning back.
Whether it involves money, whether it involves the behavior, whether it involves the release of the source or not ... All this together is the perfect blend for a discussion of this size, that even inactive users to months (Fred) were appearing.
Funny, for all we know it was you trying to shove the pioneer in head Klab I would not be a good example administrator.

But worst of all is having a miserable Lammer how to access SVN, this is really ridiculous....

=======

Engraçado, pelo que sabemos foi você o pioneiro a tentar enfiar na cabeça do Klab que eu não seria um bom exemplo de administrador.

Mas o pior de tudo é ter um lammer com acesso a SVN, isso é realmente ridiculo.

Kaspy
Halfway to Eternity
Halfway to Eternity

#129 Post by Kaspy »

KoreGhost wrote:Funny, for all we know it was you trying to shove the pioneer in head Klab I would not be a good example administrator.

But worst of all is having a miserable Lammer how to access SVN, this is really ridiculous....

=======

Engraçado, pelo que sabemos foi você o pioneiro a tentar enfiar na cabeça do Klab que eu não seria um bom exemplo de administrador.

Mas o pior de tudo é ter um lammer com acesso a SVN, isso é realmente ridiculo.
[PT-BR]
Não faço ideia de quem espalhou a história de modo exagerado. Eu pretendia explicar de forma correta no tópico que você fez no fórum brasileiro, mas você baniu minha conta antes que eu pudesse fazer isso.
Engraçado, pelo que sabemos foi você que disse não gostar de apagar conteúdo, mas gosta de evitar que sejam criados.

Mas o pior de tudo é você sempre voltar a esse ponto de não consegui confiar em mim por algo que fiz a mais que 6 meses atrás, mesmo sabendo de tudo o que eu fiquei fazendo para a comunidade. Esta me usando como desculpa para tudo?

[EN]
I have no idea who spread the story in an exaggeratedly. I wanted to explain correctly the topic that you did in Brazilian forum, but you banned my account before I could do that.
Funny, for all we know it was you who said you do not like deleting content, but likes to avoid creating.

But worst of all, you always return to this point I could not trust me for something I did more than 6 months ago, even knowing all that I was doing for the community. This using me as an excuse for everything?

ever_boy_
Developers
Developers

#130 Post by ever_boy_ »

iMikeLance wrote:
iMikeLance wrote:
ever_boy_ wrote: The thing I'm still having trouble with is: I don't know how to identify a packet's ID when using some packet's pacture tool. I'm using wire shark, but I don't know where to find the packet's ID... could youhelp with that?
They're always the first 2 bytes.
I forgot to say that those packetIDs(only the ID) are encrypted. You have to do the inverse of what kore does with sent packets in order to discover what's the real (initial) packetID. You could save your sniffer's log as a text file and create a script to analyse and calculate what's needed.

They are the top left ones. If you turn on debug options yes, they are shown encrypted. If you're talking about inserting them into Openkore, no, there's a function that calculates them against the encryption keys.
But, when I get the packets via wireshark, all of them have the same first 8 bytes. Besides, I try to match the packets shown by openkore's debugSent_packets, and they're not found in wireshark's bytes.