Moderator: Moderators

Don Delavitto
Human
Human
Noob?: Yes

Re: openkore.com.br situation

#111 Post by Don Delavitto »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

harvest u just came to fart on the topic my dear.
EternalHarvest wrote:
Brainpower wrote:to charge for the weekly client change fix. You have to pay monthly for the amount of bots you are using.
The only decent official RO server I've seen wasn't free to play anyway, ironically.
Completelly irrelevant.

kLabMouse wrote:What I Demand. Is to follow that Rule, and Show modifications in bRO.pm to public!
DIY, nothing in GPL prevents you from showing that or even "contributing" all these modifications back to openkore.
If you are going to distribute you must keep it open

kLabMouse wrote:Else, I will force openkore.br to be taken down, along will all the links there.
Scary! Are you the governing organization over .br zone or just a super hacker?

He was talking about taking down from here and remove the links to their forum since when u click bRO area you are redirect to their forum, duh

Don Delavitto wrote:It is illegal as visual kore was
AFAIK VisualKore was from the same authors so they can do what they please (for example, relicense. Rewriting code where needed).
With the code they developed yes.
Barioth wrote:They weren't charging for an update, they were charging for a connection, something very common here. There are lots of Remote Poseidon sellers and no one complains about it
kLabMouse wrote:The Only Thing I companied, is that GPLv2 code should stay open.
Selling Poseidon-as-a-service is perfectly fine, even if they're using changed Poseidon, as it's not under something like AGPL.
As said before, by many including klab, yes selling poseidon is fine, which is not only the case.
Don Delavitto wrote:I did not wanned to quote it here, but since you are so avid to make your point, it is funny that you are saying that you are not selling openkore, but in the chat a few minutes ago, you said "i can sell that fix anytime without breaking the GNU licese". Super.
It can be, if it's a Poseidon service and related configurations, for example.
Its not only a poseidon service.

Don Delavitto wrote:but at least change the name of the service
I agree with this, if it's really something diverging from openkore. It doesn't look like that.

Thats all its spining around. Sell their services, change the name and the links from here, that would be just fine i believe.
Don Delavitto wrote:of the service
Wait, service?

Yes service, not openkore, what they offer.
5e13ct wrote:I wish the administrators here kore, take some action on administrators who are here and are the kore.br, even taking hands updates, do not offer, I think they should lose their jobs this forum because they do not follow the rules.
Not against rules of this place.
Don Delavitto wrote:Another point, will these users still be abble to commit to svn? I think they could continue as ordinary users of the openkore international comunity, but since some user could release a patch anytime that would break one of their sources of money, they could keep it away from being released since it could affect their bussiness.
Sounds like a real problem, since there's no history and no way to inspect or revert changes.

Not a real problem but a headche. Which wont gonna happen as they wont sell anymore.
GhOsT_FoKer wrote:It's sad to see a project finish just because some mercenaries want money.
Brainpower wrote:And do you guys think making some money of a GNU licensed software is better for the community?
Won't they try to keep it working if they really would make money from that? No, you rather choose no working openkore.

Correct.
And rather choose they are not linked in here as the br area of support.
Fat4LitY wrote:doesn't want anyone discussing ways to the solution
Discuss it here on openkore.com, wouldn't you? Why you always need to make some drama on obscure (to us) website and then go here with complaints?

Already being, before u posted it.
Fat4LitY wrote:he keeps with a huge lack of patience, insults everyone and ban people for any kind of reason, things he would NEVER make in his real life.
You know him in person, to be able to tell something like that?

Yes, many users knows who he is in person ;)
Service providers: go with it! Just make sure you're not violating GPL. You probably can contribute most of your changes back safely.

Complainants: nothing stops you from ignoring these sellers and developing your own stuff. Moderators of some non-openkore.com place can't stop you from posting here.

Correct, for that bRO forum shoud be unlinked. (im not against it being linked again, as it is right now, since they said they WONT sell anymore)

I don't know any details of who sells what. Can you provide an example of what you were about to get if you "buy" that?
yes, basically a poseidon server (ok) with hidden packet alteration in server type (not ok).

Again

# Basically, this means that you're allowed to modify and distribute
# this software. However, if you distribute modified versions, you MUST
# also distribute the source code.

Wanna know the worst, klab worked with a certain someone to fix bro, instead of putting his findings to public, believing it would be released for the openkore comunity. Then after every weekly maintenace the fix was released often 3 4 days later, forcing the users to dig the solution without his help, while everyone knows the person who worked with him would not release it, but his web site which is bot-based was 100% functional right after the maintenance, as the same administrator of br forum said he was looking for a "colaboration". A lot of dirty clothes to wash huh. I can be placing them here all day long (i know a lot of histories which i prefered no putting here in the previous posts and which i prefer not going along with such, but i can if necessary), gotta a lot of histories to tell :lol: I acknowledge his work, but im showing a scenario which users wanna avoid in near future.

Thats why ppl rather now put the results klab or another dev in the name of openkore working for a comunity put his findings here, instead of one geting ahead and get the solution for himself releasing whenever him want$, and when ppl come here and click bRO server, which is linked directly to their forum from here (openkore.com), and when asked if theres a fix in their forum, they say, the dev has, his site is working, he will soon release after 3 or 4 days, leaving you to use openkore for 3 or 4 days a week, while he has all 7 days of the week, which solution was based on others devs work under his conditions also, as he mentioned above, thats why people now would like to get open support here, we even prefer that than being without the bot under such circusntances, instead of in the near future, be directed to their forum, then when ask for the fix of OPENkore (which now has hidden lines robbed from the work of others), they say its avalaible, but you have to pay for the software they are using not based solely on their work which consists only of hide the packets for bro pm and a poseidon server, for a work based on klab and other developers did which was meant to be used by the comunity, and also they dont wanna come here ask and get the answer, bro support is available at openkore.br. If they wanna be afiliated, they must play by the rules of this forum.
Understand now the point, we are not talking about a simple poseidon server, or software developed solely by their own, but a fix made with the help of someone else which they basically have the work to hide the packets of bro pm from their "customers", or do you want me to draw mr harvest.

KoreGhost
Developers
Developers
Noob?: No

#112 Post by KoreGhost »

kLabMouse wrote:Anyhow. What I complained about, is that I helped thus people to update their ServerType under only one condition: changes will go to public SVN.
Yet, they Tried to SELL thus changes + their KoreGuard (that was build also with My help).
I don't mind the "KoreGuard" app, but the bRO.pm files...

About the Takedown of openkore.br ... Well it could be done, from a holder of trademark.

But that's not the Point.
What I RLY wanted, is that OpenSource stay open. And that people not complain about Constant BAN there.
But, as far it got. I can only say that "GHost" is a little freak who has no respect to others.

End of Story.
EN:

I'm ignorant but with users who deserve this treatment, with users who play by the rules have always been very dedicated as I am to the forum

I ask you to ask if users www.openkore.com.br support my method of user support to be tough and direct with everyone and not just some.

Because even though I am often too harsh while correct, but when meeting idiots who just want to mess up the environment I do not care much whether they will like me or not apply the rules that are accepted by signing and spend a little time reading.

Now, call me a "freak"?

Personally never insert malicious code into any script Kore, something that you currently supports a user that recently (or still) confessed to accomplish.

The question remains in the air, we know that knowledge has just shrugged and some crumbs of explanations to users, like we did, since many users just want to know the OpenKore working to sell their zeny, gave the area to discuss the issue and give some tips, no biggie.

Board always kept believing in a project I see now why all devs I mentioned in another post my abandoned the project.

Finally, I do not care about your personal opnion me, never interested me now is not that interested me go, never needed his blessing to keep the online forum and rightly so I'll keep the forum for a long time to alert users to enter SVN is one of Lammer / haker.

pt_BR

Sou ignorante sim com usuários que merecem esse tratamento, com usuários que respeitam as regras sempre fui muito dedicado assim como sou ao fórum,

Peço que pergunte se os usuários do www.openkore.com.br apoiam o meu método de suporte ao usuário de ser duro e direto com todos e não somente alguns.

Pois mesmo sendo rispido muitas vezes sou tambem ao mesmo tempo correto, porem quando encontro idiotas que só querem bagunçar o ambiente eu não ligo muito se vão gostar ou não de mim aplico as regras que são aceitas ao cadastrar e que poucos gastam um tempo lendo.

Agora, me chamar de "aberração"?

Pessoalmente nunca inseri códigos maliciosos em nenhum script do Kore, algo que atualmente você apoia um usuário que a pouco tempo atrás (ou ainda) confessou realizar.

Fica a pergunta no ar, conhecimento sabemos que tem, apenas deu de ombros e algumas migalhas de explicações para os usuários, fizemos parecido, já que muitos usuários só querem saber do openkore funcionando para vender seus zenys, demos a área para discutirem o assunto e damos algumas dicas, nada demais.

Sempre mantive o fórum por acreditar em um projeto que vejo agora porque todos os devs que citei em outro post meu abandonaram o projeto.

Finalizando, não me interessa sua opnião pessoal sobre mim, nunca me interessou não é agora que vá me interessar, nunca precisei de sua bençao para manter o fórum online e justamente por isso vou manter o fórum por muito tempo ainda para alertar que entre os usuários da SVN está um lammer/haker.

Isso tudo me lembra um link:
http://erok.sourceforge.net/
Last edited by KoreGhost on 07 Sep 2012, 13:33, edited 1 time in total.

iMikeLance
Moderators
Moderators

#113 Post by iMikeLance »

kLabMouse wrote:Anyhow. What I complained about, is that I helped thus people to update their ServerType under only one condition: changes will go to public SVN.
Yet, they Tried to SELL thus changes + their KoreGuard (that was build also with My help).
I don't mind the "KoreGuard" app, but the bRO.pm files...

About the Takedown of openkore.br ... Well it could be done, from a holder of trademark.

But that's not the Point.
What I RLY wanted, is that OpenSource stay open. And that people not complain about Constant BAN there.
But, as far it got. I can only say that "GHost" is a little freak who has no respect to others.

End of Story.
Now I understand what you were thinking about this situation and that explains a lot. You have a point there.

But I'm still with my opinion: If there's people interested in helping now, if there's people criticizing us and trying to fix this by themselves, it's because of our action. We said that we would stop support botting on bRO because nobody helped us and now we have people helping. As I said, even if someday people sell openkore updates and things like these it wont last too long. There will always be people showing up from nowhere interested in fixing it for free. Too bad you have to take such a radical action to make it happen. We had our own version of openkore wiki. I was asking help to our users in order to revive, update and translate the old developers category to add it to our wiki. And now we have a vip section where people are sharing online documentation, e-books and tutorials about a variety of programming languages. We are not selling VIP access, we are giving value to those members who deserved it.

There's aren't much things to stop me from selling this fix. I could easily keep changing my nickname, creating new sites or forums, spread it ingame. We forgot about this ideia about selling this "bRO connection solution" for a relative long time now. And while there's a lot of people complaining, I am trying to help people across these two forums. You guys can say that i'm a mercenary, that I just want money, but while you were saying this about me i helped you. But I won't give the full working solution yet.

And despite being a koreGuard customer a long time ago, I had nothing to do with it's development as I never been a staff member of the old brazilian openkore community (the one managed by roger). Trident is just a "poseidon like" server that I made to give free access to a group of bRO friends, and I never involved money in it. It's kinda ironic, I even gave free public access for a while as you can see here. There's no need to release this to public, if you want to bot you can use Poseidon, if you really need anything with better stability than Poseidon you're creating a farm.

EternalHarvest
Developers
Developers

#114 Post by EternalHarvest »

So in short you have two complaints:
when u click bRO area you are redirect to their forum
I have no idea who and why have done that. It could have been easily changed.
yes, basically a poseidon server (ok) with hidden packet alteration in server type (not ok).

they basically have the work to hide the packets of bro pm from their "customers"
Okay. I haven't noticed anything about sources while reading this topic though. Everybody just mumbled about "selling GPL wtf", "openkore community" and such (so it wasn't even clear what's it all about), so I commented on what I've seen most discussed there and nonsense like about VisualKore.

Don Delavitto
Human
Human

#115 Post by Don Delavitto »

iMikeLance, take a look back at previous post, the problem is not selling vip area, neither your koreguard or trident, that (prob) would be hiding code of openkore which he developed meant to be used by others. I am not bashing you for that, since you seams to be believing it was no big deal at first, but then all that matters came out and you saw the size of the problem of such, with users, developers, licenses and such, you recognized it, and it is worth of big people. The problem would be to say, i dont care about anything, neither the ones who created a real solution for bRO, neither the users, neither the project which my forum was afilliated at time you came up with that and ill make money upon that, the problem is to come at the house of others (not you), showing no respect for the work of its "owners" (not meaning ok because its has none) (which also developed code to feed a farm of its attacker), the problem is to claim to be doing it to decrease farms, when the claimer itself is a farmer. Sell your vip area dude, sell your remote poseidon also, all thats ok, but do not trespass upon the work and solutions have been "lockpicked" of others, trying to use some sort of social engineering, trying to put it in "relative" ways, which can deconstruct even good or bad, law or outlaw, moral or imoral. I am not talking about you im many ways here, you recognized it and cancelled in the second page of this topic (which i only noticed at 4 page :lol: ) and were not disrespectful at all.

Eternal harvest, i said nonsense too, about visual kore i meant illegal by the way it was writen which ive read in openkore history. I apologize

Don Delavitto
Human
Human

#116 Post by Don Delavitto »

I guess theres one thing everyone must agree, despite theirs diverging opinions, its about time this topic to be deleted or closed before generates more flames, for a matter that has already been solved. agreed?

KoreGhost
Developers
Developers

#117 Post by KoreGhost »

EternalHarvest wrote:So in short you have two complaints:
when u click bRO area you are redirect to their forum
I have no idea who and why have done that. It could have been easily changed.

they basically have the work to hide the packets of bro pm from their "customers"
Okay. I haven't noticed anything about sources while reading this topic though. Everybody just mumbled about "selling GPL wtf", "openkore community" and such (so it wasn't even clear what's it all about), so I commented on what I've seen most discussed there and nonsense like about VisualKore.
I'll try to explain more or less the situation for you.

From January to LevelUp! (The company that manages the Ragnarok in Brazil) in partnership with Gravity scheduled a change in method. Exe, changes that changed how the Kore should meet the required packages login, move, attack, drop, skills ...

At the time who made all the correction needed for the functioning of Kore was bRO Fr3DBr, providing the fix for everyone.
Sometimes the changes were even made out of weekly maintenance, so Fr3DBr had to again provide the fix.

Fr3DBr asked for a donation from those who thought the valid idea to have someone updating where necessary, and within weeks received very few donations, then realizes that no one wants to help.

It turns out that all social life and has sometimes delayed and fix a real war going on in http://www.openkore.com.br users complaining that he did not released the update, but had already managed to fix, only that these be warned, one thing is to leave the bot only functional for walking and go into stores, quite another to make it 100% functional.

After several updates Fr3DBr had no patience with such misunderstanding by users, there arose an automated script created by uPantcho, which always provide the update in the OpenKore SVN.

It turns out that in keeping with the penultimate entry of a new executable of the game the whole pattern was changed and it was not possible to upgrade from the script and use the Packet Extractor authoring kLabMouse.

Personally asked klabMouse support on a topic about the error displayed when attempting to extract the file using the Packet Extractor recvpackets.txt V3, the same could not said for security reasons the software available to anyone.

From that moment, I Imikelance and left for trial and error, the following tips for proper kLabMouse OpenKore update to the server bRO, after much research, trial and error, we managed a breakthrough, and we talked a bit to try to control the zone and currently in bRO by parts of botters clueless (server is infested with botters ksers, looters booters, bots advertisers zeny ...) idea that was accepted by much of the community botters Brazilian, who has since vision of reality saw the hole that is the server thanks to botters.

Openkore bumped the license, and also in turmoil generated by various users who have emerged from nowhere with personal attacks against my person.

Basically the idea was, ALWAYS update the OpenKore and provide a service emulation packages GameGuard embedded in service.
Since it can not be implemented given up on the idea.

The VIP area is currently the openkore.com.br not paid, but is only visible to guests that we deserve such a privilege, and not that bad, only programming books and differentiated content (topics of comments), only that we are not selling NOTHING.

Don Delavitto
Human
Human

#118 Post by Don Delavitto »

What kore ghost talked would be valid

if

the users had not asked fr3dbr how he did the maintenance, so they could help too, but he was not willing to share neither at least the work he did in partnership with another dev

the maintenance was soooooooooo hard to make, to put the bot 100% functional (many ppl figured out how to do that maintenance and 2 ppl within 1 hour would be a long time to finish). To be talking that was needed 3 4 days to make that maintenance then you must simply not know how it was done.

he had not been compromised as klab said to give acess to the comunity not for himself most of the time.

If upantcho and others had not to figure out a way to to the maintenance by themselves

anyone was against the vip or the remote poseidon

Fr3DBr
Developers
Developers

#119 Post by Fr3DBr »

Don Delavito,

PT-BR

É o seguinte, o klabmouse NUNCA me falou que eu deveria compartilhar nada do que eu fizesse e eu não trabalhei em PARCERIA, nós apenas trocamos idéias muito no inicio sobre o método usado no bRO, toda a implementação do código foi feita por MIM e também criada por mim no código colocado no SVN em janeiro.

Sobre levar 3 ou 4 dias, você não é dono da minha vida, não sabe se eu tenho problemas de saúde, problemas com meu trabalho e muito menos sabe de qualquer outra coisa pra me julgar a respeito de mim, então assim como eu não te conheço, você também não me conhece, então não invente historinhas.... Vou escrever em inglês também, assim você vai ver que não há nada pra mim esconder de ninguém principalmente o fato de que tudo que fiz e que parei de fazer nos últimos 3 meses, sim 3 meses que eu não me envolvo com bRO e nem vou mais envolver, fiz na maior parte sozinho e pela minha própria vontade, sem nenhuma condição ter sida imposta pra mim.

Eu não ia postar nada, mas esse é meu último post por aqui, e por favor não invente aquilo que você não sabe.

EN-US

kLabMouse 'never' imposed a condition for me that i would have to share anything in the SVN, this was not necessary as i am a 'member' of development in this project, so it was health to my share my progress here.

We didn't worked in a partnership, we worked as just 2 friends sharing / exchanging a chat on the msn, as we always do, and we do not speak only about bots, but about other stuffs too, such as life, health problems and so on.

About taking 3-4 days to do something (in january), you don't know anything about me, don't know about my personal problems in work, or with my family or either with my health to judge me.

I don't know you, and you don't know me, so don't judge me as you can't.

I am writing this in English too, so you will see that i have nothing to hide here from nobody, i am not involved with bRO Stuff for already 3 Months and i will not be involved never again with this bRO scene myself.

The majority things i've done, i've made by my own will and i will not accept you saying i 'robbed' stuff from kLabMouse and took for myself, because this is simply untrue your loser.

And kLabMouse is adult enough to accept this, as i am not a 2 faced man, that is friendly to somebody only when i am interested in anything, in contrary to you...

This is my last post here, so please don't invent histories about what you don't know. (I shouldn't even had to be posting here, but i couldn't handle myself).

KoreGhost
Developers
Developers

#120 Post by KoreGhost »

Don Delavitto wrote:
Wanna know the worst, klab worked with a certain someone to fix bro, instead of putting his findings to public, believing it would be released for the openkore comunity.
Now you've written alot of bullshit.

Fr3DBr has never needed help from anybody to fix the openkore.

Who knows him, knows his capacity and knows he doesn't needs anybody help to work whatever is needed in kore or other projects, as seem that his capacity is known in many programming languages.

One thing is sure, if in january Fr3DBr didn't had written his bro.pm (recv/send) patches
i am not sure if we would be using bots until the last 2 weeks. or for how long it would take us to find out a fix.
mainly that right now, we've just been following Fr3DBr logic to try fix the bot.

===========

Agora você despejou um monte de mentiras.

Fr3DBr NUNCA precisou da ajuda de ninguem para atualizar o openkore.

Quem o conhece sabe da capacidade do mesmo, e que ele não precisa da ajuda de NINGUÉM para arrumar o que seja no Kore ou mesmo outros projetos visto a capacidade e nível do mesmo em diversas liguagens de programação.

Uma coisa é certa, se em janeiro Fr3DBr sozinho e somente ele não tivesse construído todo o bRO/send~receive/bro.pm, não sei se ate duas semanas atras teriamos bots funcionando no bRO ou quanto tempo seria para conseguirmos a correção, tanto que atualmente todos seguem a logica utilizada por Fr3DBr para tentar a correção.