Brazil

Moderator: Moderators

iMikeLance
Moderators
Moderators
Noob?: No

Re: Area for the community BRO

#11 Post by iMikeLance »

5e13ct wrote:I would not want the KoreGhost or iMikeLance, were administrators of this area, as they are not collaborating with the community over the past solutions. As is the case of selling upgrades connection to servers BRO.
Well, your reason for not wanting us to help in the organization of this area is purely personal then?

kLabMouse
Administrator
Administrator

#12 Post by kLabMouse »

iMikeLance is already a Moderator. And that was way before that incident happened.
Also. We have own Rules here. More "friendly" rules.
and there is one, non written Rule: "Cannot get 'ban' unless you are a spam bot or some RLY stupid user".
the last part of rule, is the Post's Moderation one. You should have 10 approved posts, to bypass Moderation.

iMikeLance
Moderators
Moderators

#13 Post by iMikeLance »

Just moved all of the unnecessary posts to this new topic http://forums.openkore.com/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=18032
If you want to keep this discussion about software license and openkore brasil forums keep it there. This topic is about the new bRO support area.

kLabMouse
Administrator
Administrator

#14 Post by kLabMouse »

KoreGhost and KeplerBR got Warning for Every Post they posted here that where "Offtopic".
With a 20 such "Warnings", Even a Moderator could be banned.

Edit: iMikeLance Thanks.

Anyhow. Now I think I know who will Moderate that Section.
Only need a proper Rules set for it.

5e13ct
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt

#15 Post by 5e13ct »

iMikeLance wrote:Just moved all of the unnecessary posts to this new topic http://forums.openkore.com/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=18032
If you want to keep this discussion about software license and openkore brasil forums keep it there. This topic is about the new bRO support area.
I agree with your information, so I was responsible for opening the discussion.
I see that the way of thinking of the community should follow the same course, I see that the kore, has been around for a long time, but havesse Experienced moderators would not happen.
I hope the moderator chosen also follow the same line of reasoning community BRO, Kore free for all and information sharing.