Brazil

Moderator: Moderators

5e13ct
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt
Noob?: No

Area for the community BRO

#1 Post by 5e13ct »

I wonder if you can open an place to post related to servers of Brazil "BRO"?

Currently the site "openkore.com.br" is no longer the official website for matters related to kore. Also I am willing to organize such place, if there is another dev.

Random Noob
Noob
Noob

Re: Area for the community BRO

#2 Post by Random Noob »

I've created a MSN group to join guys for discussing solutions for fixing the bot.

Anyone interested to join it add me that I'll send an invitation to the group: mauri.thor@hotmail.com

PS.: add ONLY if you are going to help, don't add if your are just going to ask if the fix is ready.

daggerblade
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt

#3 Post by daggerblade »

ill add you later at night but i believe we are close to a solution check here the progress http://forums.openkore.com/viewtopic.ph ... 012#p64012

but if we share tasks and do every week i believe it wil be faster.

Technology
Super Moderators
Super Moderators

#4 Post by Technology »

what about discussing your stuff here?
One ST0 to rule them all? One PE viewer to find them!
One ST_kRO to bring them all and in the darkness bind them...

Mount Doom awaits us, fellowship of OpenKore!

kLabMouse
Administrator
Administrator

#5 Post by kLabMouse »

May-be open the bRO section.and Move Friendly Communities to some other place?

daggerblade
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt

#6 Post by daggerblade »

kLabMouse wrote:May-be open the bRO section.and Move Friendly Communities to some other place?
Good idea all the officials got an area, why not we? The friendly communities can be linked elsewhere. Maybe inside the same area. I believe there should be no resposible tho but those who have been managing already so far.

iMikeLance
Moderators
Moderators

#7 Post by iMikeLance »

That's fine, but is there a possibility to allow users to post in portuguese in that area? We had that area a while ago and one of the motives of it being abandoned is because a lot of users don't feel comfortable about posting only in english.
Also, I can help with bRO area moderation and support.

KoreGhost
Developers
Developers

#8 Post by KoreGhost »

I can also help support this area, whereas in Brazil the current scenario is war, at least here the rules are unique.

kLabMouse
Administrator
Administrator

#9 Post by kLabMouse »

Yeah. Thus areas are made to support native language. Unless there is at least one active Moderator.

5e13ct
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt

#10 Post by 5e13ct »

kLabMouse wrote:Yeah. Thus areas are made to support native language. Unless there is at least one active Moderator.
I would not want the KoreGhost or iMikeLance, were administrators of this area, as they are not collaborating with the community over the past solutions. As is the case of selling upgrades connection to servers BRO.

@Technology - I agree with the tools it's easy to google the translation of texts into Portuguese, although not exact.

[PT-BR]
Não gostaria que o KoreGhost ou o iMikeLance, fossem administradores dessa área, pois os mesmos não estão colaborando com a comunidade nas últimas soluções. Como é o caso de vender atualizações de conexão para os servidores BRO.

@Technology - I agree with the tools it's easy to google the translation of texts into Portuguese, although not exact.