Moderator: Moderators

ghotrsx
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

Problem with Poseidon

#1 Post by ghotrsx »

Hey dudes,
I'm having a big problem with Openkore and Poseidon.
I'm Running Windows 7 x64 (and my VM running XP), and already installed the last version of the openkore (08/11/12 release), and installed the Active Perl, and reinstaled and follow the steps on the wiki and bla bla bla...
But still giving me the same problem over and over again, when i start my start-poseidon.exe just open a DOS black screen and closes, nothing more.... on both O.S.
If i try run the "poseidon.pl" gives my the following error:

On both O.S.

Can someone help me please?

faux
Noob
Noob

Re: Problem with Poseidon

#2 Post by faux »

I had the same problem here. Looks like Poseidon won't work with the latest version of ActivePerl. I was able to solve this by installing ActivePerl 5.12.3.1204.
Try downloading it from here: http://simple-catalog-for-mobile.google ... 294330.msi (older versions aren't available at the official website).

But you probably still won't be able to connect to bRO, since the openkore.com.br admins are charging for the packet data that must be changed after each bRO update. You will have to wait until someone leaks the updated files (or pay for them...).

daggerblade
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt

#3 Post by daggerblade »

faux wrote: But you probably still won't be able to connect to bRO, since the openkore.com.br admins are charging for the packet data that must be changed after each bRO update. You will have to wait until someone leaks the updated files (or pay for them...).
Update http://www.sendspace.com/file/1dmf3w

ghotrsx
Noob
Noob

#4 Post by ghotrsx »

Hmmm
thanks for both of your answers
i'm gonna test it tonight, and post here the results!

faux
Noob
Noob

#5 Post by faux »

daggerblade wrote:
faux wrote: But you probably still won't be able to connect to bRO, since the openkore.com.br admins are charging for the packet data that must be changed after each bRO update. You will have to wait until someone leaks the updated files (or pay for them...).
Update http://www.sendspace.com/file/1dmf3w
Thanks for the files! Someone should update the SVN, it's been outdated for two weeks or so...

ghotrsx
Noob
Noob

#6 Post by ghotrsx »

Hey dudes, thanks for the help before! My poseidon is already working with that ActivePerl that you gives to me, but, now i have a new problem.
When i start my poseidon server, and start the poseidon bat and everything that needs to work...
When i try to log in with the Poseidon Char (lvl 99 one) the game just disconnect...

Maybe have something to do with the files that daggerblade have posted...
But, i know this will sound a little dumb, but.... where i need to put that .pm files?? :?