Brazil

Moderator: Moderators

5e13ct
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt
Noob?: No

Re: Uma dica para pessoal brasileiro..

#11 Post by 5e13ct »

We know that the openkore.com.br crowd is against forum brocenter, I find the site very good, even if some topics where the author is omitted, this also happens openkore.com.br forum.

The forum is very good, very helpful, is free, and is there to help, teach Brazilians to do OK by downloading SVN, etc.

[esperanto]
Ni scias, ke la amaso estas openkore.com.br kontraŭ forumon brocenter, mi trovas la lokon tre bona, eĉ se iuj temoj kie la aŭtoro estas preterlasita, ĉi ankaŭ okazas openkore.com.br forumo.

La forumo estas tre bona, tre helpema, estas liberaj, kaj estas tie por helpi, instrui brazilanojn fari OK elŝutante SVN, ktp.
[/esperanto]

KoreGhost
Developers
Developers

#12 Post by KoreGhost »

Nenhum autor no openkore.com.br é omitido, sempre postamos os creditos, melhor voce rever seu conceito de leitura.

iMikeLance
Moderators
Moderators

#13 Post by iMikeLance »

5e13ct wrote:We know that the openkore.com.br crowd is against forum brocenter, I find the site very good, even if some topics where the author is omitted, this also happens openkore.com.br forum.

The forum is very good, very helpful, is free, and is there to help, teach Brazilians to do OK by downloading SVN, etc.
Well, then perhaps you don't know how wiki systems works. If you feel like any of your contributions (if you ever contributed with anything) are in any of those wiki articles without your permission feel free to remove them and notify us. I had my reasons to be against brocenter a long time ago but now they're a safe and free place to get Openkore support.