Rune Knight Lv.99 BOT FARMING PROBLEM [HELP]

Indonesia

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
This server is currently not maintained and tables folder (including connection info) maybe outdated. Read the wiki for instructions on how to update those information and please contribute when you obtain them. Contact Cozzie to join the team as a regular server supporter.
surviveryuga
Human
Human
Noob?: No

Re: Rune Knight Lv.99 BOT FARMING PROBLEM [HELP]

#31 Post by surviveryuga »

@ karou

1.Okay, I try ur suggestion to use White Potion
2. Smokie Card in my server is very expensive on my server and undropable (One of Item Mall Rules)
3. Aura Blade, TH Quicken, awakening pot,and concentration makes SP drain fast and parry also 45 sec duration with highly SP consumed

@NiTRO106

I have check manually, all death cases caused by Drosera. sorry for re-mention again.

NiTRO106
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt

#32 Post by NiTRO106 »

@surviveryuga

try manually playing the game using the client, not using the OpenKore. then try to play with it with Magmarings and Drosera and try to remember what you are doing. after playing, remember the skills that you used chronologically (or in a sequence) and convert it into a code in your bot configuration. i've been doing these for some time and it's quite effective. for example like this:

Code: Select all

START -> NiTRO106 uses Concentration when he's inside the map -> NiTRO106 encounters Magmaring -> NiTRO106 uses Provoke to Magmaring -> NiTRO106 uses Spiral Pierce to Magmaring -> NiTRO106 uses Bowling Bash to Magmaring -> Magmaring get killed -> NiTRO106 get the loots -> FINISH
or something like that above. if you find a hard time configuring the code blocks, please refer (again) to the OpenKore Wiki (http://openkore.com/index.php/Main_Page) or search some topics in this forums.

surviveryuga
Human
Human

#33 Post by surviveryuga »

@ NiTRO106

thx for re-mention this. My bots are working very good right now..i use sellauto junk, buy auto WP + Awakening Potion at Tool Dealer in ve_in. one thing again i want to ask.

I use buy auto if no more pot in my inventory and the bot try to go back to tool dealer. But then, when my bot try to back they meet monster and meet again monster and aggresively attack them (not going back to town first) so, bots is postponed to take or buy potions.

THANKS BEFORE :)

surviveryuga
Human
Human

#34 Post by surviveryuga »

Can i know why this happen to my bot? I have try to re-check tool dealer coordinate in veins (ve_in) but nothing changed

Cannot calculate a route from veins (218,355) to veins (0,243)
I didn't type 0,243

this from config :

buyAuto Awakening Potion {
	npc veins ve_in 243 303
	npc_steps b e
	standpoint 
	distance 2
	price
	minAmount 0
	maxAmount 10
}

NiTRO106
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt

#35 Post by NiTRO106 »

@surviveryuga

how much White Potions did you buy per each bot? make it 100 per each bot to increase their survivability rate in the lockMap. i don't know what is the meaning of "npc_steps b e" but i would like to share some of my configuration blocks from my RK for you below. and also i would suggest that you farm them in ve_fild03 since Magmarings have a higher rate of spawn amount and instant spawn time (LINK: http://rode-r.doddlercon.com/maps/view/ve_fild03, http://rode-r.doddlercon.com/monster/view/1836).

buyAuto White Potion {
	npc ve_in 243 303
	distance 5
	minAmount 0
	maxAmount 100
	zeny > 120000
}
buyAuto Awakening Potion {
	npc ve_in 243 303
	distance 5
	minAmount 0
	maxAmount 10
	zeny > 15000
}

Cannot calculate a route from veins (218,355) to veins (0,243)
your config block is wrong. you inserted "veins" in npc veins ve_in 243 303 which is wrong. just use the configuration above.

surviveryuga
Human
Human

#36 Post by surviveryuga »

thanks! No problem at all until now..Thanks for all

NiTRO106
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt

#37 Post by NiTRO106 »

@surviveryuga

no problem. since this issue has been already solved, please rename the title name of the topic to serve this as a guide to other members here.

handspoof
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt
Noob?: Yes

#38 Post by handspoof »

I'm actually not understand why people don't recommend other maps like magmaring/porcellio, Stapo is not suitable for RK unless you do it extreme way (potting, skills, and else)

surviveryuga
Human
Human

Re: Rune Knight FARMING PROBLEM [SOLVED]

#39 Post by surviveryuga »

@handspoof

I use autoSell junk and autoBuy White Potion. It's actually effective..
Now all my Rk Lv. 111 and move to Magmaring