Rune Knight Lv.99 BOT FARMING PROBLEM [HELP]

Indonesia

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
This server is currently not maintained and tables folder (including connection info) maybe outdated. Read the wiki for instructions on how to update those information and please contribute when you obtain them. Contact Cozzie to join the team as a regular server supporter.
surviveryuga
Human
Human
Noob?: No

Re: Rune Knight Lv.99 BOT FARMING PROBLEM [HELP]

#21 Post by surviveryuga »

btw for now, i have to focus on my AGI, I have no INT (means cannot use Spiral Pierce as always).

NiTRO106
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt

#22 Post by NiTRO106 »

@surviveryuga

focus more on getting higher DPS. the higher the DPS, the lesser the time your bots will kill the monsters. use Berserk Potions, or any items or any equipments that can increase their ASPD.

surviveryuga
Human
Human

#23 Post by surviveryuga »

@niTRO106

can u tell me between FLEE and PERFECT DODGE? I'm quite confuse, i have read on irowiki but it doesnt make any different for me.
I plan to buy equipment + card related to AGI,FLEE,DODGE ,except weapon (i use +5 Wolf*2 Two Handed Sword).
Of course, the easiest(cheaper) and best card to obtain. because i'm doing planning right now. It's hard to reach max ASPD and FLEE but i'll try

NiTRO106
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt

#24 Post by NiTRO106 »

@surviveryuga

LINK: http://irowiki.org/wiki/FLEE
Flee is a character's ability to avoid being hit by regular attacks and most melee skills. The more Flee a character has, the less likely they will be hit by an attack. Generally considered to be the counterpart to DEF/VIT. Flee does not affect being hit with some magic attacks and some skills. Flee is determined by (Level + AGI).
LINK: http://irowiki.org/wiki/Perfect_Dodge
Perfect Dodge allows the player to dodge a physical attack by a chance in % corresponding to the Perfect Dodge value. It is calculated before FLEE hence why it is not reduced by the mob effect, that is to say when a player has several monsters attacking him. Flee therefore triggers after the fact that a player lucky dodged something or not, thus giving him even more chance to flee a monster. This part of the flee is reduced by the mob effect.
i dont know how to explain this but in Flee, it is the ability of your character to avoid melee attacks while in Perfect Dodge, it is the ability of the character to dodge a physical attack based on LUK. but in the end, i still prefer Flee over Perfect Dodge. about for your items, use cards that affects those abilities. LINK: http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?i_bon ... ge=item_db
and don't buy any expensive equipments for your farmers. the Eden Set have a nice decent stats for your bots. i recommend that you must optimize the code of your bot properly to get zeny faster and reduce the number of times that your bots will die.

flashdbest
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt
Noob?: Yes

#25 Post by flashdbest »

btw for now, i have to focus on my AGI, I have no INT (means cannot use Spiral Pierce as always).
If you can't always use the Spiral Pierce. then save it for the monsters that can kill you.
can u tell me between FLEE and PERFECT DODGE? I'm quite confuse, i have read on irowiki but it doesnt make any different for me.
The difference in Flee and Perfect Dodge is when you encounter a mob. if you notice, in Flee the more mob the less likely for your to dodge. Perfect dodge however, is not affected by the number of monsters.

surviveryuga
Human
Human

#26 Post by surviveryuga »

@NiTRO106

ya , Eden is nice... But i'm not really like the Weapon (P.Slayer2 Two Handed Sword) and no acc to put. I'm thinking of Yoyo is the best choice 10 RK= 20 Yoyo card + acc. dunno what acc i must choose.

and then how to increase exp/h and decrease the death rate. I just finish set berserk potion. Death rate still happen here..

NiTRO106
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt

#27 Post by NiTRO106 »

@surviveryuga

to increase the survival rate of your bots, the first thing you really do is to optimize your bot configuration. as i've said before, read the OpenKore Wiki often (LINK: http://openkore.com/index.php/Main_Page) if you have problems in configuring your bots. you also use the search bar in this forum to find skill blocks or macros that can save you time and effort.

surviveryuga
Human
Human

#28 Post by surviveryuga »

Here's my plan to optimize survival rate of my bots : ( I noob, but i try :) )

Code: Select all

priority.txt

Stapo (monster that i really kill from the first)
Muscipular (Secondary monster to be killed)
Drosera ( I just want to ignore this, so i put int the bottom one)

mon_control.txt

Drosera -1 0 0 (Avoid Mode, without attack)
Stapo 1 0 0
Muscipular 1 0 0

lockMap ve_fild07, with 10 different location of my RK with randX and randY 10  (I lock this to survive from Drosera, because if randomwalk all the map will cause death rate increase)

I will use Two Hand Quicken lv.10 like before, and i plan to add berserk potion to increase more ASPD, add tension relax when HP lower than 50%, add aura blade ( okay i know what to do) let's try this. correct me if I wrong:

useSelf_skill Twohand Quicken { 
   lvl 10 
   sp > 10% 
   onAction attack
   whenStatusInactive Twohand Quicken 
   inLockOnly 1 
   notWhileSitting 1 
   notInTown 1 
}

useSelf_skill Aura Blade {
   lvl 5
   sp > 30%
   whenStatusInactive Aura Blade
   inLockOnly 1
} 

useSelf_skill Concentration {
   lvl 10
   sp > 50%
   onAction attack   
   whenStatusInactive Concentration
   inLockOnly 1
} 

useSelf_item Berserk Potion { 
   whenStatusInactive Berserk Potion 
   inLockOnly 1 
   notWhileSitting 1 
   notInTown 1 
   timeout 1800 
} 

equipAuto {
	topHead Paradise Team Hat [STR+2]
	rightHand P.Slayer2
	leftHand P.Slayer2
	robe Paradise Team Manteau
	armor Paradise TeamUniform3
	shoes Paradise Team Boots3
}

attackAuto_onlyWhenSafe 1
sitAuto_hp_lower 50
sitAuto_hp_upper 100 
 I have problem to make Tension Relax. after skill my bot will continue stand i dunno why (must i use tension relax?, I afraid my SP will drain fast due to many buff skills)

And this as well (important for me)

Amon Ra 0 3 0
Assassin Cross Eremes 0 3 0
Atroce 0 3 0
Baphomet 0 3 0
Dark Lord 0 3 0
Detardeurus 0 3 0
Doppelganger 0 3 0
Dracula 0 3 0
Drake 0 3 0
Eddga 0 3 0
Egnigem Cenia 0 3 0
Evil Snake Lord 0 3 0
Gloom Under Night 0 3 0
Golden Thief Bug 0 3 0
Garm 0 3 0
High Priest Margaretha 0 3 0
High Wizard Kathryne 0 3 0
Ifrit 0 3 0
Kiel-D-01 0 3 0
Ktullanux 0 3 0
Lady Tanee 0 3 0
Lord Knight Seyren 0 3 0
Lord of the Dead 0 3 0
Master Smith Howard 0 3 0
Maya 0 3 0
Thanatos Phantom 0 3 0
Mistress 0 3 0
Moonlight Flower 0 3 0
Orc Hero 0 3 0
Orc Lord 0 3 0
Osiris 0 3 0
Pharaoh 0 3 0
Phreeoni 0 3 0
Poring the Conquerer 0 3 0
RSX 0806 0 3 0
Incarnation Samurai 0 3 0
Sniper Cecil 0 3 0
Stormy Knight 0 3 0
Tao Gunka 0 3 0
Turtle General 0 3 0
Valkyrie Randgris 0 3 0
Vesper 0 3 0
White Lady 0 3 0
Abysmal Knight 0 3 0
Acidus 0 3 0
Alicel 0 3 0
Aliot 0 3 0
Bloody Knight 0 3 0
Bow Guardian 0 3 0
Despero of Thanatos 0 3 0
Dimik 0 3 0
Dolor of Thanatos 0 3 0
Eremes Guile 0 3 0
Gemini-S58 0 3 0
Howard Alt-Eisen 0 3 0
Hydrolancer 0 3 0
Kasa 0 3 0
Kiehl 0 3 0
Lava Golem 0 3 0
Loli Ruri 0 3 0
Maero of Thanatos 0 3 0
Margaretha Sorin 0 3 0
Mutant Dragonoid 0 3 0
Necromancer 0 3 0
Odium of Thanatos 0 3 0
Salamander 0 3 0
Seyren Windsor 0 3 0
Skeggiold 0 3 0
Sword Guardian 0 3 0
Ungoliant 0 3 0
Valkyrie 0 3 0

kaoru
Human
Human

#29 Post by kaoru »

1. Don't use Tension Relax, potting is (in on of the worst cases) 8~10x more effective.
2. Where's your Smokie card?
3. Why are you not using Parry?

Openkore won't do miracles, play manually and see why they are screwing up. You didn't pay shit to my first post, I don't know why I should bother.

NiTRO106
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt

#30 Post by NiTRO106 »

@suriveryuga

try also kaoru's suggestion to manually play your bots first before modifying any configurations in your folder. i think that's the part you are lacking.