after use skill soul drain, the monster still detected

Indonesia

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
This server is currently not maintained and tables folder (including connection info) maybe outdated. Read the wiki for instructions on how to update those information and please contribute when you obtain them. Contact Cozzie to join the team as a regular server supporter.
phinokio
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

after use skill soul drain, the monster still detected

#1 Post by phinokio »

hello... sorry before for my bad english... after update idRO 15 April 2015, skill soul drain error... usually when using soul drain monster has killed. but in my case the monster still there but at the game is was dead... i have downloaded new openkore but can't solved the problem. thanks for the answer...

Asprika
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

Re: after use skill soul drain, the monster still detected

#2 Post by Asprika »

bump. getting same error.
it's kind of glitch on server because when I try to kill it manually via client, the monster is "undead".
openkore getting the same result as it.
any thoughts?
Potatoes gonna potate.

phinokio
Noob
Noob

#3 Post by phinokio »

Asprika wrote:bump. getting same error.
it's kind of glitch on server because when I try to kill it manually via client, the monster is "undead".
openkore getting the same result as it.
any thoughts?
yap... indeed... the error from the server... i've tried to edit attack.pm in folder src/AI but I am still confused... be error anywhere... please help us... give the clue or anything

*for now i set macro for relog after the bot use soul drain*

biancastrodith
Noob
Noob

#4 Post by biancastrodith »

Found this on other post by Thrice, Don't know if this work, since I don't have a Warlock character.

I know that this from fRO, not idRO, but I think it's worth to try.

The switch as well as its handler already exists in ServerType0.pm. fRO users just have to update their recvpackets so it does contain 0A27 packet.
This will also fix problems with Soul Drain.

Add this to ur tables/fro/recvpackets.txt:
Code:
0A27 8 8 1
EDIT: I tried this already, and it works wonderfully with the 0A27 packet error, but still have no idea with Soul Drain. Just make sure you add the handler in ServerType0.pm (if it isn't there yet) on src>> Network>> Receive>> IdRO. Please let us know if it's work with Soul Drain.