Problem Could not find an NPC at location

Indonesia

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
This server is currently not maintained and tables folder (including connection info) maybe outdated. Read the wiki for instructions on how to update those information and please contribute when you obtain them. Contact Cozzie to join the team as a regular server supporter.
dryan33
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

Problem Could not find an NPC at location

#1 Post by dryan33 »

hello
I have a problem with "Could not find an NPC at location".
Sometimes I can't find the NPC at his/her position, but after move away from that NPC n come back to that npc, the npc will appear (minimum distance to take a move is until that NPC didn't see on screen "if I login normally not using OK").
I already search in this forum and found a "solution = Just add the following line to the end of tables/iRO/recvpackets.txt and restart kore, and you'll be good to go: 099B 8 8 0"

I use it, but didn't work at me...
really appreciate your help
thx

biancastrodith
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

Re: Problem Could not find an NPC at location

#2 Post by biancastrodith »

dryan33 wrote:hello
I have a problem with "Could not find an NPC at location".
Sometimes I can't find the NPC at his/her position, but after move away from that NPC n come back to that npc, the npc will appear (minimum distance to take a move is until that NPC didn't see on screen "if I login normally not using OK").
I already search in this forum and found a "solution = Just add the following line to the end of tables/iRO/recvpackets.txt and restart kore, and you'll be good to go: 099B 8 8 0"

I use it, but didn't work at me...
really appreciate your help
thx
Make sure you add it on tables/idRO/recvpackets.txt instead of iRO, just in case you missed it :D.