Openkore.com

OpenKore Forums
It is currently 23 Jan 2018, 01:47

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



Forum rules


This server is currently not maintained and tables folder (including connection info) maybe outdated. Read the wiki for instructions on how to update those information and please contribute when you obtain them. Contact Cozzie to join the team as a regular server supporter.



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: NEW idRO Official Server namely Chaos from Gravindo
PostPosted: 09 Feb 2017, 03:51 
Offline
Noob
Noob

Joined: 09 Feb 2017, 03:39
Posts: 7
Gravindo - a new publisher of idRO just launched the OBT yesterday February, 8th 2017.
This new publisher has just relaunched the new classic server for idRO.

Unfortunately, this overrides the old servers, i.e. midgard and asgard.
The site of the new publisher can be reached at
https://ragnarok.gravindo.id/

As the result, the current openkore does not support this new publisher's server - CHAOS.
I've tried starting openkore and got Packet Parser:Unknown switch: 16CF
as in pic below.

Image

servers.txt is
Code:
[Indonesia - idRO: Chaos]
ip 202.93.25.81
port 6900
master_version 12
version 2
patchserver patchragnarok.gravindo.id
patchpath /patch02
serverType idRO
secureLogin 1
secureLogin_type 0
secureLogin_requestCode
secureLogin_account 0
serverEncoding Western
storageEncryptKey 0x050B6F79, 0x0202C179, 0x00E20120, 0x04FA43E3, 0x0179B6C8, 0x05973DF2, 0x007D8D6B, 0x08CB9ED9
addTableFolders idRO
charBlockSize 136
charDeleteDateType 1




Would anyone help me? Please it drives me crazy :(


Last edited by MeetJoeBlackD on 09 Feb 2017, 03:58, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: NEW idRO Server namely Chaos from Gravindo
PostPosted: 09 Feb 2017, 03:56 
Offline
Noob
Noob

Joined: 09 Feb 2017, 03:54
Posts: 1
I have the same problem, need someone to help


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: NEW idRO Official Server namely Chaos from Gravindo
PostPosted: 09 Feb 2017, 09:38 
Offline
Human
Human

Joined: 11 Jun 2014, 12:13
Posts: 32
MeetJoeBlackD wrote:
Gravindo - a new publisher of idRO just launched the OBT yesterday February, 8th 2017.
This new publisher has just relaunched the new classic server for idRO.

Unfortunately, this overrides the old servers, i.e. midgard and asgard.
The site of the new publisher can be reached at
https://ragnarok.gravindo.id/

As the result, the current openkore does not support this new publisher's server - CHAOS.
I've tried starting openkore and got Packet Parser:Unknown switch: 16CF
as in pic below.

Image

servers.txt is
Code:
[Indonesia - idRO: Chaos]
ip 202.93.25.81
port 6900
master_version 12
version 2
patchserver patchragnarok.gravindo.id
patchpath /patch02
serverType idRO
secureLogin 1
secureLogin_type 0
secureLogin_requestCode
secureLogin_account 0
serverEncoding Western
storageEncryptKey 0x050B6F79, 0x0202C179, 0x00E20120, 0x04FA43E3, 0x0179B6C8, 0x05973DF2, 0x007D8D6B, 0x08CB9ED9
addTableFolders idRO
charBlockSize 136
charDeleteDateType 1




Would anyone help me? Please it drives me crazy :(


Are u successed extract the recvpackets.txt already?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: NEW idRO Official Server namely Chaos from Gravindo
PostPosted: 09 Feb 2017, 12:27 
Offline
Noob
Noob

Joined: 09 Feb 2017, 03:39
Posts: 7
k1nt4r0 wrote:
MeetJoeBlackD wrote:
Gravindo - a new publisher of idRO just launched the OBT yesterday February, 8th 2017.
This new publisher has just relaunched the new classic server for idRO.

Unfortunately, this overrides the old servers, i.e. midgard and asgard.
The site of the new publisher can be reached at
https://ragnarok.gravindo.id/

As the result, the current openkore does not support this new publisher's server - CHAOS.
I've tried starting openkore and got Packet Parser:Unknown switch: 16CF
as in pic below.

Image

servers.txt is
Code:
[Indonesia - idRO: Chaos]
ip 202.93.25.81
port 6900
master_version 12
version 2
patchserver patchragnarok.gravindo.id
patchpath /patch02
serverType idRO
secureLogin 1
secureLogin_type 0
secureLogin_requestCode
secureLogin_account 0
serverEncoding Western
storageEncryptKey 0x050B6F79, 0x0202C179, 0x00E20120, 0x04FA43E3, 0x0179B6C8, 0x05973DF2, 0x007D8D6B, 0x08CB9ED9
addTableFolders idRO
charBlockSize 136
charDeleteDateType 1




Would anyone help me? Please it drives me crazy :(


Are u successed extract the recvpackets.txt already?


Unfortunately, not yet. I tried various extractors but they just didnt work.
Also, I read at the https://github.com/OpenKore/openkore/issues/77 and found out that someone has already put concern on this. it seems its gonna take a while before anyone is able to fix the 16CF issue


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: NEW idRO Official Server namely Chaos from Gravindo
PostPosted: 11 Feb 2017, 00:37 
Offline
Noob
Noob

Joined: 11 Feb 2017, 00:35
Posts: 2
MeetJoeBlackD wrote:
k1nt4r0 wrote:
MeetJoeBlackD wrote:
Gravindo - a new publisher of idRO just launched the OBT yesterday February, 8th 2017.
This new publisher has just relaunched the new classic server for idRO.

Unfortunately, this overrides the old servers, i.e. midgard and asgard.
The site of the new publisher can be reached at
https://ragnarok.gravindo.id/

As the result, the current openkore does not support this new publisher's server - CHAOS.
I've tried starting openkore and got Packet Parser:Unknown switch: 16CF
as in pic below.

Image

servers.txt is
Code:
[Indonesia - idRO: Chaos]
ip 202.93.25.81
port 6900
master_version 12
version 2
patchserver patchragnarok.gravindo.id
patchpath /patch02
serverType idRO
secureLogin 1
secureLogin_type 0
secureLogin_requestCode
secureLogin_account 0
serverEncoding Western
storageEncryptKey 0x050B6F79, 0x0202C179, 0x00E20120, 0x04FA43E3, 0x0179B6C8, 0x05973DF2, 0x007D8D6B, 0x08CB9ED9
addTableFolders idRO
charBlockSize 136
charDeleteDateType 1




Would anyone help me? Please it drives me crazy :(


Are u successed extract the recvpackets.txt already?


Unfortunately, not yet. I tried various extractors but they just didnt work.
Also, I read at the https://github.com/OpenKore/openkore/issues/77 and found out that someone has already put concern on this. it seems its gonna take a while before anyone is able to fix the 16CF issue


Me too i tried any extractor too

finally i got an answer from other forum, you need extract the server not client


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: NEW idRO Official Server namely Chaos from Gravindo
PostPosted: 11 Feb 2017, 02:57 
Offline
Noob
Noob

Joined: 09 Feb 2017, 03:39
Posts: 7
yozawiratama wrote:
finally i got an answer from other forum, you need extract the server not client


I can't understand. Can you help me explain what it is actually to extract the server rather than the client? thanks in advance BTW for the useful info.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: NEW idRO Official Server namely Chaos from Gravindo
PostPosted: 11 Feb 2017, 05:27 
Offline
Noob
Noob

Joined: 11 Feb 2017, 00:35
Posts: 2
MeetJoeBlackD wrote:
yozawiratama wrote:
finally i got an answer from other forum, you need extract the server not client


I can't understand. Can you help me explain what it is actually to extract the server rather than the client? thanks in advance BTW for the useful info.



the ragexe.exe in the server side not our client side
so only the admin can extract that

i got it from other forum :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: NEW idRO Official Server namely Chaos from Gravindo
PostPosted: 12 Feb 2017, 04:30 
Offline
Noob
Noob

Joined: 09 Feb 2017, 03:39
Posts: 7
yozawiratama wrote:

the ragexe.exe in the server side not our client side
so only the admin can extract that

i got it from other forum :D

That's kinda weird. Hopefully there's someone able to get the recvpackets.txt of this client without having to extract the ragexe.exe in the server side which is impossible to do...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: NEW idRO Official Server namely Chaos from Gravindo
PostPosted: 12 Feb 2017, 05:37 
Offline
Developers
Developers

Joined: 01 Nov 2008, 15:31
Posts: 361
Maybe i am stupid but this rag.exe must be in temporary files when u play game, or not?

_________________
Please use pin function for uploading your file contents!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: NEW idRO Official Server namely Chaos from Gravindo
PostPosted: 13 Feb 2017, 23:49 
Offline
Noob
Noob

Joined: 13 Feb 2017, 23:46
Posts: 2
hi MeetJoeBlackD do u solve the problem yet ? ..
:) :)


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group