Ask for: bot that can autologin (server classic freya)

Indonesia

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
This server is currently not maintained and tables folder (including connection info) maybe outdated. Read the wiki for instructions on how to update those information and please contribute when you obtain them. Contact Cozzie to join the team as a regular server supporter.
schokoramell
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

Ask for: bot that can autologin (server classic freya)

#1 Post by schokoramell »

So my openkore works fine but in order to successfully login, you have to
1. Start sniffing using 'EBO sniff life'
2. Manually log in using RO client up to character selection
3. Use the extracted packet to start openkore.

The problem is
1. You can't autologin therefore unable to reconnect after dc.
2. You will automatically dc when changing map.
3. You can't do anything for over 30s after teleport though during this time you will also be undetected by monsters.

Now I'm only using openkore for opening multiple vend shops. I don't mind if it can't move between maps. I just need it to be able to login automatically because it often gets dced when I'm away or asleep.

It's now the 3rd year of idRO classic but it seems no devs are willing to share it. Nothing's wrong with that btw that's your right as the creator. But I know it's out there because I've seen many bots lurking around and they can move between maps. I'm simply and humbly asking if anyone's willing to share it to me for free or for a fee (schokoramell@gmail.com)

Thanks.

deyanti01
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

Re: Ask for: bot that can autologin (server classic freya)

#2 Post by deyanti01 »

schokoramell wrote:So my openkore works fine but in order to successfully login, you have to
1. Start sniffing using 'EBO sniff life'
2. Manually log in using RO client up to character selection
3. Use the extracted packet to start openkore.
can you teach me how you do this?