Moderator: Moderators

starlet
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

Re: Renewal

#11 Post by starlet »

generico wrote:
unlimited wrote:hi, i have dled that openkore, but it still shows jumbled text when at char login. hmm what could the problem be?
:P Hi noob,

I'm from Manila, Philippines and I had the same problem yesterday but I immediately fixed it. The main reason why it still in jumbled text it was because of the setting charBlockSize=108 in servers.txt. If this is still in your settings, your openkore_ready for your server will not work. Since the episode renewal have character additions, I suggest to overwrite it with charBlockSize=112. Only apply this solution in openkore_ready.rar because it is built for the renewal so it will not work in openkore 2.0.7 and below. Mine is pRO Valkyrie and now working well (except for "Packet Parser: Unhandled Packet: 07F6 Handler: exp" that appears every time you killed a monster, but don't worry).

I hope help was really helpful to all renewal botters :idea:
hi, after switching to charBlockSize 112 in the "ready" version, i have no problem now
really cant use 2.0.7
and... yes i also have the 07F6 thingy too although that doesnt seem to hurt, but i'd like it to be fixed too~

starlet
Noob
Noob

#12 Post by starlet »

thanks again for the big help

after switching to the "ready.rar"
the character seem to get stuck very often
(im thinking if they are try to atk monster up on the hill on the same "screen")

any solution?
other than the 07F6 exp packet error, I always get Packet Tokenizer: Unknown switch: 080B
i have no idea what this is...

thanks

starlet
Noob
Noob

#13 Post by starlet »

sorry, should be
Packet Tokenizer: Unknown switch 080E

PkmnMstr
Noob
Noob

#14 Post by PkmnMstr »

So I switched charBlockSize to 112 in my server.txt, but I'm still getting strange text instead of my character names. I just re-dl'ed openkore, so I should have the most up to date version.

Do I need to implement the patch given on page one somehow? Or should it be incorporated in the most recent kore version?

Thanks!

rohan
Noob
Noob

#15 Post by rohan »

Same me too. any1 already got the solution for it?

hallalujaz
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt

#16 Post by hallalujaz »

we need another genius here . with another OK configuration. no offence to the big fellas out there. im just saying you cant compete with something that once was good. and has gone bad. all we can do now is hope.

this is gustav helsinki

peace out.