International

Moderator: Moderators

flashy18
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

How i configure to use eden itens ?

#1 Post by flashy18 »

Hello everybody, i want to configure my openkore to use the old battle manual, and the two lv10 scrolls(agi and bless), but i dont know what place in whenstatusinnactive, somebody please can help me ?

allanon256
Developers
Developers

Re: How i configure to use eden itens ?

#2 Post by allanon256 »

I don't have extras of those items to play with, so I don't know what the name of the effect is in Kore. You can find out by using one manually, then use the "s" console command to see a list of the statuses your character is currently affected by. Figure out which one is the effect caused by the Old Battle Manual, then add a whenStatusInactive attribute with the right effect name.

A quick glance at tables/statusnametable.txt reveals "EFST_CASH_PLUSEXP" (aka "Field Manual") as a likely effect name.

And post here when you figure it out, so others can benefit.

I believe the Increase Agi and Bless scrolls give the normal priest effects, so their status names should be "Increase AGI" and "Blessing".

flashy18
Noob
Noob

#3 Post by flashy18 »

Nobody can help me ???

flashy18
Noob
Noob

#4 Post by flashy18 »

ill try to put the item name in whenstatusinnactive, maybe works ?

pranavrules2008
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt

#5 Post by pranavrules2008 »

You're close.. You have to use the status that the item bestows upon you when you use it in the place of the name of the item. You can see the status that your character is in once you use the item you need via the status of the bot (hit "s" in the console).

Thanks,
Pranav