International

Moderator: Moderators

Jemmma
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

Re: XCore 2 on Classic

#41 Post by Jemmma »

So basically i have 4 bots running, i would like to be able to view each of them using the Xkore2 method but im only able to gain access to 1 account through xkore2.

I have tried changing the Ports in the config and creating a new .xml with a matching port but it just seems to timeout while trying to log on

....... Ideally id like to be able to switch simultaneously between the 4 account but having no lucky trying to figure it out............... any help would be much appreciated.

nazri05
Noob
Noob

#42 Post by nazri05 »

so when im trying to open the open KORE then (error get server)...can u all help me??

twist3d
Testers Team
Testers Team
Noob?: No

#43 Post by twist3d »

Jemmma wrote:So basically i have 4 bots running, i would like to be able to view each of them using the Xkore2 method but im only able to gain access to 1 account through xkore2.

I have tried changing the Ports in the config and creating a new .xml with a matching port but it just seems to timeout while trying to log on

....... Ideally id like to be able to switch simultaneously between the 4 account but having no lucky trying to figure it out............... any help would be much appreciated.
I have mine setup how you want, this is in each config:

Bot1:
config:
# XKore 2 / Proxy configuration
XKore_listenIp 127.0.0.1
XKore_listenPort 6901
XKore_publicIp 127.0.0.1

xml:
<display>xKore 2</display>
<desc>None</desc>
<address>127.0.0.1</address>
<port>6901</port>
<version>18</version>
<langtype>1</langtype>

bot2:
config:
# XKore 2 / Proxy configuration
XKore_listenIp 127.0.0.1
XKore_listenPort 6902
XKore_publicIp 127.0.0.1
xml:
<display>xKore 2</display>
<desc>None</desc>
<address>127.0.0.1</address>
<port>6902</port>
<version>18</version>
<langtype>1</langtype>

etc... just make sure your shortcuts to the XML are proper, IE:
"<PATH>\Gravity\Ragnarok Online\clragexe.exe" 1rag1 /account:xkore.xml

and the xkore.xml should be in the "\gravity\Ragnarok Online\data" folder.

Edit: Make sure you have 1 xml file per bot, and 1 shortcut to the xml per bot as well.
Member since 09/09/09, botter since its first creation days. Thanks Kura for the original Kore.

joe92
Noob
Noob

#44 Post by joe92 »

Hey, sorry noob here. Is this the server from Steam Ragnarok, Chaos? :/ Im currently looking for that bot. mmm. Someone please help me.

ouTo
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

#45 Post by ouTo »

i've tried it like the tutorial says, but i just get this Errors: "No clientinfo file !!" and "C:\Program Files (x86)\Gravity\Ragnarok_Europe\System\Font\RixSquirrel_10.eot (some ASCII letters)"

I am trying to run it on fRO

Actually Openkore with Xkore2 works perfectly fine, but i want to follow my bot ingame on the screen in case of bothunters and better control.

If i set my config to Xkore3, the Openkore starts, load all the settings and says:"Waiting Ragnarok Client to connect on(localhost:6901)

maybe someone can help me?