(And with EternalHarvest's help, everything's working now)
Anyway, I will guide you through what I did
1. Get latest openkore (r8051 as of this post edit - check which you're using by typing "version" while using it.
2. Get GRF Tools to extract: http://sourceforge.net/projects/openkor ... p/download
-Run GRF Tools, open the "data.grf" from your \Ragnarok Online\ installation folder, mine is c:\Games\Gravity\Ragnarok Online\
-in the [Search] bar, type clientinfo
-select data\clientinfo.xml and click Extract
-save it as whatever.xml - like "Client1.xml" if you plan on running multiple etc in your c:\Games\Gravity\Ragnarok Online\ata\ folder
- open it and change the IP and port to look like this
3. Now back to your Openkore folder, create a shortcut in there as its easier to keep track of (Right click-> New -> Shortcut), it needs to look like this:
"C:\Games\Gravity\Ragnarok Online\clragexe.exe" 1rag1 /account:asdf.xml.
(or whatever your path is). Its important that the extra stuff is AFTER the " - where asdf.xml is what you saved the extracted clientinfo.xml as. (Client1.xml or whatever you need it to be named)
4. Your config.txt needs to have the following (for Classic at least) - use the latest tables\servers.txt too!
####### Login options and server-specific options ########
master International - iRO: Classic
# Poseidon Settings
# They must be the same as Query Server config in Poseidon.txt
# For an overview of all servertypes please go to the following URL:
# 1 = hook into RO client, 2 = Act as stand-alone proxy, proxy = act as true proxy
# XKore 2 / Proxy configuration
# It is not advised to set secureAdminPassword if you're using Xkore 2
You need to set the adminPassword and set secureAdminPassword to 0 - because you will be using you adminPassword to access the client, but will use the normal username
servers.txt needs to have at least this:
[International - iRO: Classic]