International

Moderator: Moderators

philippino221
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

Fro Multi xkore2

#1 Post by philippino221 »

multiple xkore 2 cant rename my ragexe because the launcher doesnt start then pls help me

ChrstphrR
Testers Team
Testers Team
Noob?: No

Re: Fro Multi xkore2

#2 Post by ChrstphrR »

philippino221 wrote:multiple xkore 2 cant rename my ragexe because the launcher doesnt start then pls help me
The launcher, you will still need to run, to update your .grf files, but you can get around that by following the few good links on the very sparse information on the wiki for XKore

From http://openkore.com/index.php/XKore
When using multiple Kores simultaneously, the following options should be enabled in maximum of one Kore: autoTalkCont. Otherwise you may experience problems like disconnects.
It makes a sense to disable secureAdminPassword, due to adminPassword being used to log in.
Original client configured in the same way as with Poseidon.
The Poseidon link in the wiki details how to start your exe from the command-line, with the 1rag1 /account: parameter pointing to an edited xml file that can be named ANYTHING you wish.

The easiest thing to do, to avoid typing out each command-line, is to make a link/shortcut on Windows, to your Ragexe.
From there, you can edit the 'Target' field to include the 1rag1 /account:YourAccountName.xml you need to connect to xkore.

I just set this up with a separate machine running a bot using xkore 2, listening/public IPs set to the LAN address of that machine, so that the edited xml file we load with the GUI game client logs in through xkore/openkore and then you can watch your bot/play with the added features that openkore allows. If you're running both on the same machine, fewer settings have to be mangled from their defaults.