Moderator: Moderators

ChrstphrR
Testers Team
Testers Team
Noob?: No

Re: iRO 21.12.2012 server merge

#101 Post by ChrstphrR »

http://openkore.svn.sourceforge.net/vie ... ision=8359
Posting this fix for bug where nonstackable items (equipment) could not be sold (autosell, or other means)

Modified
sub _item_list (removed amount adjustment not working)
sub parse_items_nonstackable (added amount adjustment)

Bug Report for this issue:

http://forums.openkore.com/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=18916

All credit goes to Spherical for sleuthing out the problem, and coding a solution.

Apheio
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

#102 Post by Apheio »

Oki Doki wrote:
Apheio wrote: I'm also having these problems with newer versions of OpenKore, not sure which revision introduced the 'storage and inventory is empty' bug but I'm certain that r8249 introduced the routing bug. Reverting back to r8248 works for me, but not sure how long I can continue using this revision before I'm forced to update.
Is there any hosting for older versions?

Downloaded the new version today, and still have invisible Inventory issues on IRO Classic Loki every time I warp, zone, or relog.

guytwo
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt

#103 Post by guytwo »

Have another weird glitch: whenever my bot uses the item appraisal skill and then attempts to identify a weapon, it causes a server timeout and disconnection. Once the bot relogs, then it can use the identify skill to identify items. But it always causes a disconnect everytime I try to identify something after a long period of time.

Spherical
Human
Human

#104 Post by Spherical »

guytwo wrote:Have another weird glitch: whenever my bot uses the item appraisal skill and then attempts to identify a weapon, it causes a server timeout and disconnection. Once the bot relogs, then it can use the identify skill to identify items. But it always causes a disconnect everytime I try to identify something after a long period of time.
What rev are you using?

guytwo
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt

#105 Post by guytwo »

Spherical wrote:
guytwo wrote:Have another weird glitch: whenever my bot uses the item appraisal skill and then attempts to identify a weapon, it causes a server timeout and disconnection. Once the bot relogs, then it can use the identify skill to identify items. But it always causes a disconnect everytime I try to identify something after a long period of time.
What rev are you using?
The latest one, I believe it's 8362, but it's been having this glitch since a while ago (~1 yr), way before the server merge. It's just annoying having to disconnect and relog each time I want to start identifying items. It only disconnects on the first attempt, then every successive attempt works fine identifies the item.

Spherical
Human
Human

#106 Post by Spherical »

guytwo wrote:
Spherical wrote:
What rev are you using?
The latest one, I believe it's 8362, but it's been having this glitch since a while ago (~1 yr), way before the server merge. It's just annoying having to disconnect and relog each time I want to start identifying items. It only disconnects on the first attempt, then every successive attempt works fine identifies the item.
That's weird, I might have to make a merchant just to have a look at this bug.

Could you make a real bug report in the correct forum so I can have the most information possible please?

guytwo
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt

#107 Post by guytwo »

Will do once I got some time to do the report. Thanks for taking a look at it

Armagh
Noob
Noob

#108 Post by Armagh »

I need help. Is there any solution to resolve this error?
Thank you in advance.
Last edited by Armagh on 20 Jan 2013, 09:25, edited 1 time in total.

azerk
Noob
Noob

#109 Post by azerk »

Thanks for all the hard work :D

Redefine
Noob
Noob

#110 Post by Redefine »

Apheio wrote:I have a few issues on IRO Classic,

using the latest version of open kore downloaded on janurary 5th,

I'm unable to see anything in my inventory, anything I pick up while the bot is running the items will appear inventorey until I relog or zone the bot, then It disappears.
I'm having storage issues, but I think it may be due to the inventory issue.

There also is some travel issues if the bot is moving to Juno areas, and between Juno fields.
-It hangs up in prontera unable to find a path to Juno. Correct path should be teleporting to Geffen -> Al de Baran -> Juno
-when moving to yuno-fild02 from Juno, it will try and path through 7 which is full of harpies and it dead ends
Same problem as me I think. My bot isn't healingg with any potions in the inventory. I've tried Novice, Red, Orange, and droppable foods like Apple and Meat, nothing. Any solutions to this available? Thanks