International

Moderator: Moderators

Spherical
Human
Human
Noob?: No

Re: iRO 21.12.2012 server merge

#91 Post by Spherical »

tuko wrote:the fixes works great but now equipment can't be view from inventory and looted eq won't be store into storage...any fix on that? thanks.
I am unable to reproduce your results, please reinstall OK and install the fix again. It should work just fine, mine shows equipment from the inventory and my equipment is stored into storage.

Spherical
Human
Human

#92 Post by Spherical »

guytwo wrote:Great work guys, I really appreciate all the help. But I personally am still having problems with selecting a character. It keeps giving me the :

Packet Tokenizer: Unknown switch: 09A0

Error at the character select part. I have tortoise SVN installed and updated to the latest revision 8357, but I cannot login. What part am I missing or doing wrong? I greatly appreciate the help :)
Is there anyway you could provide more information such as:

How many characters are on your account, which character you are trying to select (which slot) and maybe even the hairstyles (if they are not normal ones). I honestly don't have an account with many toons, so if it is more than 3 I will be unable to reproduce the error and therefore try and fix it. However, this information should be able to help someone find a patch.

guytwo
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt
Noob?: Yes

#93 Post by guytwo »

Spherical wrote:
guytwo wrote:Great work guys, I really appreciate all the help. But I personally am still having problems with selecting a character. It keeps giving me the :

Error at the character select part. I have tortoise SVN installed and updated to the latest revision 8357, but I cannot login. What part am I missing or doing wrong? I greatly appreciate the help :)

How many characters are on your account, which character you are trying to select (which slot) and maybe even the hairstyles (if they are not normal ones). I honestly don't have an account with many toons, so if it is more than 3 I will be unable to reproduce the error and therefore try and fix it. However, this information should be able to help someone find a patch.
I have only one character. Standard character hairstyle, long pink hair. It is in slot 0. I just downloaded the newest SVN and it works fine. I copied over my control folder and it seems to work ok right now. Not sure how come SVN couldn't update the previous openkore to working condition. Now the issue is with the new type of storage. Do you know how to get access to the storage so the bots can store and retrieve items correctly? Mine will just get stuck in a loop trying to access the storage from the Kafra.

Spherical
Human
Human

#94 Post by Spherical »

guytwo wrote:
Spherical wrote:

I have only one character. Standard character hairstyle, long pink hair. It is in slot 0. I just downloaded the newest SVN and it works fine. I copied over my control folder and it seems to work ok right now. Not sure how come SVN couldn't update the previous openkore to working condition. Now the issue is with the new type of storage. Do you know how to get access to the storage so the bots can store and retrieve items correctly? Mine will just get stuck in a loop trying to access the storage from the Kafra.
In your config change to:

Code: Select all

storageAuto_npc_type 3
storageAuto_npc_steps c r1 c r0 n

guytwo
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt

#95 Post by guytwo »

Spherical wrote:
In your config change to:

Code: Select all

storageAuto_npc_type 3
storageAuto_npc_steps c r1 c r0 n

I will try that out. Awesome. Thanks!!

Apheio
Noob
Noob

#96 Post by Apheio »

I have a few issues on IRO Classic,

using the latest version of open kore downloaded on janurary 5th,

I'm unable to see anything in my inventory, anything I pick up while the bot is running the items will appear inventorey until I relog or zone the bot, then It disappears.
I'm having storage issues, but I think it may be due to the inventory issue.

There also is some travel issues if the bot is moving to Juno areas, and between Juno fields.
-It hangs up in prontera unable to find a path to Juno. Correct path should be teleporting to Geffen -> Al de Baran -> Juno
-when moving to yuno-fild02 from Juno, it will try and path through 7 which is full of harpies and it dead ends

Oki Doki
Human
Human

#97 Post by Oki Doki »

Apheio wrote:I have a few issues on IRO Classic,

using the latest version of open kore downloaded on janurary 5th,

I'm unable to see anything in my inventory, anything I pick up while the bot is running the items will appear inventorey until I relog or zone the bot, then It disappears.
I'm having storage issues, but I think it may be due to the inventory issue.

There also is some travel issues if the bot is moving to Juno areas, and between Juno fields.
-It hangs up in prontera unable to find a path to Juno. Correct path should be teleporting to Geffen -> Al de Baran -> Juno
-when moving to yuno-fild02 from Juno, it will try and path through 7 which is full of harpies and it dead ends
I'm also having these problems with newer versions of OpenKore, not sure which revision introduced the 'storage and inventory is empty' bug but I'm certain that r8249 introduced the routing bug. Reverting back to r8248 works for me, but not sure how long I can continue using this revision before I'm forced to update.

guytwo
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt

#98 Post by guytwo »

For some reason, my bot can't sell or get rid of

Bow [3] (Pet Armor).

or anything with (Pet Armor) at the end. The item shows up with quantity of 0.
I copied the name exactly from the log and pasted into the item_control.txt file. It doesn't sell it at all. Is there someway to get it to recognize the name?

Spherical
Human
Human

#99 Post by Spherical »

guytwo wrote:For some reason, my bot can't sell or get rid of

Bow [3] (Pet Armor).

or anything with (Pet Armor) at the end. The item shows up with quantity of 0.
I copied the name exactly from the log and pasted into the item_control.txt file. It doesn't sell it at all. Is there someway to get it to recognize the name?
http://forums.openkore.com/viewtopic.php?p=67540#p67540

Spherical
Human
Human

#100 Post by Spherical »

ChrstphrR committed a new revision to the SVN which had the fix for non stackable items in it, meaning selling, storage and vending are fixed for such items (ie: equipment).