xkore1 cant work after select char stuck at loading cannot login map server
somebody help:(

keilskin
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

Re: iRO 21.12.2012 server merge

#72 Post by keilskin »

Does someone already tried vending? it seems its not working.. thank you in advance

Flora
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

#73 Post by Flora »

Vending works fine for me as of the latest couple of revisions.

If something isn't working and nobody else has complained about it, it might be your version of OpenKore. I'd recommend saving all the important (edited) files such as your configs/plugins/logs and downloading a fresh copy of OpenKore. Sometimes some files don't update if you're using an SVN client like TortoiseSVN even when updating. Vending didn't work for me until I deleted the folder and re-downloaded the latest revision.

Vending didn't work 2 revisions ago when I did an SVN update, but a fresh copy solved that problem. Maybe it could solve yours too.

grande
Noob
Noob

#74 Post by grande »

Flora wrote:Vending works fine for me as of the latest couple of revisions.

If something isn't working and nobody else has complained about it, it might be your version of OpenKore. I'd recommend saving all the important (edited) files such as your configs/plugins/logs and downloading a fresh copy of OpenKore. Sometimes some files don't update if you're using an SVN client like TortoiseSVN even when updating. Vending didn't work for me until I deleted the folder and re-downloaded the latest revision.

Vending didn't work 2 revisions ago when I did an SVN update, but a fresh copy solved that problem. Maybe it could solve yours too.
so u can view items in ur cart?

jaybrinkman12
Noob
Noob

#75 Post by jaybrinkman12 »

I CANT LOGIN I MA STUCK ON CHARACTER SELECT HOW CAN U BE VENDING !?!?!?!?!? !!! PLEASE UPLOAD A WORKING BOT AS OPEN KORE SEEMS TO BE DONE.............OR POST SOLUTIONS PLEASE

xkoreuser
Human
Human

#76 Post by xkoreuser »

keilskin wrote:Does someone already tried vending? it seems its not working.. thank you in advance
I have downloaded the latest Svn version of openkore and tried to vend and got an error. Firstly it does not auto open shop when logged in game, I do have shopAuto_open 1 and my shop.txt is correctly written.

And whenever it fails to auto openshop, I typed "openshop" in console.
What happened was, it says Trying to set up shop.. in the console, and then it shows information about the npc, then disconnected from game server and relogged. Anyone knows what went wrong. I am 100% sure I am using the latest r8353 version.

Trying to set up shop...
Unknown #54911 shown *Quest!* at location 124, 76 with the color [R:255, G:255,B:0,A:0]
Unknown #54913 shown *Quest!* at location 271, 213 with the color [R:255, G:255,B:0,A:0]
Unknown #54914 shown *Quest!* at location 38, 212 with the color [R:255, G:255,B:0,A:0]
Disconnected from the map server, relogging in 30 seconds.

^that was trying to vend in prontera.
I have tried other maps as well, such as eden group 2. and i get disconnected too everytime trying to vend.

any helps appreciated.!

handspoof
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt

#77 Post by handspoof »

xkoreuser wrote:
keilskin wrote:Does someone already tried vending? it seems its not working.. thank you in advance
I have downloaded the latest Svn version of openkore and tried to vend and got an error. Firstly it does not auto open shop when logged in game, I do have shopAuto_open 1 and my shop.txt is correctly written.

And whenever it fails to auto openshop, I typed "openshop" in console.
What happened was, it says Trying to set up shop.. in the console, and then it shows information about the npc, then disconnected from game server and relogged. Anyone knows what went wrong. I am 100% sure I am using the latest r8353 version.

Trying to set up shop...
Unknown #54911 shown *Quest!* at location 124, 76 with the color [R:255, G:255,B:0,A:0]
Unknown #54913 shown *Quest!* at location 271, 213 with the color [R:255, G:255,B:0,A:0]
Unknown #54914 shown *Quest!* at location 38, 212 with the color [R:255, G:255,B:0,A:0]
Disconnected from the map server, relogging in 30 seconds.

^that was trying to vend in prontera.
I have tried other maps as well, such as eden group 2. and i get disconnected too everytime trying to vend.

any helps appreciated.!
check your vend position, you obviously will get trouble if you near npc since we can't open vend and pub near npc now...

also try to download clean new openkore, old version or overwritten somehow won't recognize your revision and causing disconnect continously..

xkoreuser
Human
Human

#78 Post by xkoreuser »

I have checked my vend position, and tried to vend even outside of town and no luck. and I have downloaded the fresh new version and even used the Tortise version as well. and I got my friend to sent me his working version(works on his pc) and still it doesnt work on mine. OUt of luck, any idea wheres the issue?

jhonny
Noob
Noob

#79 Post by jhonny »

hello guys need help how to make this work???thanks for any help

avoidGM_near 1
avoidGM_near_inTown 1
avoidGM_talk 1
avoidGM_reconnect 1800
avoidGM_ignoreList

darkyami
Noob
Noob

#80 Post by darkyami »

Do any of you have problem equipment or weapon not showing in the inventory list in wx interface?

I want to keep my farming weapon in storage and the weapons is in my inventory have like 4 katana BUT

the item is not shown in the list, when i use Info > Inventory,the weapon is in my inventory

when i want to view with interface View > Inventory,the weapon is not in the list

when it is not shown in the list,the bot does not put this in the storage everytime it goes to the storage

how can i fixed this?