International

Moderator: Moderators

zaruichi
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

Autostorage problem

#1 Post by zaruichi »

Hi. I am having quite some trouble with the storage in Geffen. I try to use "storageAuto" so that my bot can store all the loots into the Kafra storage, and sell other worthless loots (the autosell was working fine). The first time I set it, it was working perfectly; the bot came back from the lockmap, stored valuable goods, sold worthless loots, and went to the lockmap. Then, for some unknown random issue, the storageAuto stopped working... I didn't make any changes at first, but after looking around for some solutions, I changed my config quite a bit and forgot how the original working config looked like... and it still doesn't work.

I tried disabling storageAuto by changing the value from "1" to "0", but the bot still tried to use the storage.

Well, actually, the bot wasn't trying to open the storage. It was trying to use the Teleport Service...

Here's what I have right now (trying to disable autoStorage):

Code: Select all

storageAuto 0
#storageAuto_npc payon 181 104
storageAuto_npc geffen 120 62
storageAuto_distance 5
storageAuto_npc_type 3
storageAuto_npc_steps r1 r0
storageAuto_password
storageEncryptKey
storageAuto_keepOpen 0
storageAuto_useChatCommand
storageAuto_notAfterDeath
relogAfterStorage 0
minStorageZeny 500
I have "autoTalkCont 1" as well with this set of code. I tried to change "autoTalkCont" to "0" and change "storageAuto_npc_steps" to "c r1 c r0 n" and it still didn't work...

Any help will be much appreciated.

Thank you all in advance for reading my post.

zaruichi
Noob
Noob

Re: Autostorage problem

#2 Post by zaruichi »

Additional

I tried commenting the entire AutoStorage area, the bot still tried to use the Kafra Storage. I also removed the entire area, same outcome.

zaruichi
Noob
Noob

#3 Post by zaruichi »

Found the problem!

I was trying to bot in a new map (mjolnir_02) so the bot was trying to warp to that map via Kafra (I think). I changed the map to some other map and the bot's working fine now.

I wonder though if there's a way where I can set a specific path for the bot to follow so that it can walk to the lockmap?

If not, then no worries, I'll try to avoid these maps.

Anyone0
Noob
Noob

#4 Post by Anyone0 »

zaruichi wrote:Found the problem!

I was trying to bot in a new map (mjolnir_02) so the bot was trying to warp to that map via Kafra (I think). I changed the map to some other map and the bot's working fine now.

I wonder though if there's a way where I can set a specific path for the bot to follow so that it can walk to the lockmap?

If not, then no worries, I'll try to avoid these maps.
Did anybody solved this problem yet?