Can't connect to Chaos Server because of Packets!

International

Moderator: Moderators

addzy94
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

Can't connect to Chaos Server because of Packets!

#1 Post by addzy94 »

I was using an Openkore_Ready version. I tried Version 2.0.7 because the the Ready version had some problem with macros and was not updated properly. Is Openkore_Ready the new Version? (I don't know) It has some problem with Macros.

In Version 2.0.7 the Chaos server IP was wrong. Chaos IP has changed due to the Server Merge when Chaos became free to play. I changed the IP and port in the servers.txt file, looking at my old Openkore version's server.txt file. There was something about character block size. I have no clue what to do about that. I didn't mess with that.

Finally the Chaos server got connected. Then this Packet problem started arising with unknown packets like 082d and other stuff. I cannot connect to character Server at all.

Please provide me detailed solution as I am fed up of messing with this thing from 6 hours...looking online to see if there is a solution. There simply isn't. Or if there was, I couldn't find it. Please respond.

I want to write those Macros which I just started doing. I would have used the old version but in that the conditional statements don't work.

Thank you.

andora
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

Re: Can't connect to Chaos Server because of Packets!

#2 Post by andora »

I recommend you use the latest openkore. just remember to do a few stuff.
1. extract rcvpackets.
2. migrate you openkore_ready item.txt
3. update your server.txt

to get the latest openkore, just follow this guide.
http://wiki.openkore.com/index.php/TortoiseSVN_Guide

I myself just migrated from openkore_ready to the latest openkore and things are going quite smooth.