Moderator: Moderators

IchBeinGott
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

Problem With Warping to TI...Help please

#1 Post by IchBeinGott »

Hey openkore,
I normally avoid asking questions because I either find the answers from another thread or figure it out by myself. However, this time it seems to be something beyond my scope of understanding.
I've been away from iRO for a bit now and have recently come back for the fun of it.
I was trying to move my two full support priests into TI to heal bomb my sniper. However, whenever I try to move my bots into TI via wxstart and talk to gramps goes well until the warp is initiated. Once that happens the bot crashes instantly. Giving me an error code message:
Can't call method "baseName" on an undefined value at src/Network/Receive.pm line 745.
I already downloaded the latest ready_zip, tables, and svn and extracted them into my pre-existing folders. However, nothing seems to change. I'm 98% sure it has to do with the maps. At any rate, if someone could assist me with a solution to this, then I would be most grateful!

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

100Babies
Noob
Noob

Re: Problem With Warping to TI...Help please

#2 Post by 100Babies »

iRO uses custom map for their grumpy TI. You should look at FLD creation guide.
http://wiki.openkore.com/index.php/FLD_Creation_Guide

It's a bit of pain having to redo the fld files each time they rotate the map. Low TI camp party is a decent place for bots. Just lock the position and let it grind days in days out. I notice my bots always have hard time following moving TI party, even if I configure it to auto follow only. Maybe it's because I am using a 14" pentium laptop lol. Anyways I managed to make 6 man camping low-TI party, (2 priest, 2 hunter, 1 dancer gypsy kiss, 1 wizard) but it's too much effort than its worth really. Sometimes a other pt puller pulled too much onto us, and wiped the whole party.

Mid / High TI was a hard place to full-AFK bot. You probably need to use X Kore for those and make sure the bot catch up with the party, while automated some other features.

I find Bio4 is one of the easier place to bot. I botted my AB from 150-175 the whole time. Just find a party, start the bot, let it work its magic, be sure to auto loot OPB, and go watch a movie while they are grinding bio4 lol. With magic string / gypsy kiss, you'd be amazed how much faster the bot work than human counterpart lol. It's almost like the perfect AB. Sadly nobody ever compliment how I cast status recovery before the guy even got frozen (at the right guy too, usually people stuck together so it's hard to cast on the right guy) or resurrect someone at the instance they got killed.

Sorry probably too much info than you asked haha.

IchBeinGott
Noob
Noob

#3 Post by IchBeinGott »

100Babies wrote:iRO uses custom map for their grumpy TI. You should look at FLD creation guide.

It's a bit of pain having to redo the fld files each time they rotate the map. Low TI camp party is a decent place for bots. Just lock the position and let it grind days in days out. I notice my bots always have hard time following moving TI party, even if I configure it to auto follow only. Maybe it's because I am using a 14" pentium laptop lol. Anyways I managed to make 6 man camping low-TI party, (2 priest, 2 hunter, 1 dancer gypsy kiss, 1 wizard) but it's too much effort than its worth really. Sometimes a other pt puller pulled too much onto us, and wiped the whole party.

Mid / High TI was a hard place to full-AFK bot. You probably need to use X Kore for those and make sure the bot catch up with the party, while automated some other features.

I find Bio4 is one of the easier place to bot. I botted my AB from 150-175 the whole time. Just find a party, start the bot, let it work its magic, be sure to auto loot OPB, and go watch a movie while they are grinding bio4 lol. With magic string / gypsy kiss, you'd be amazed how much faster the bot work than human counterpart lol. It's almost like the perfect AB. Sadly nobody ever compliment how I cast status recovery before the guy even got frozen (at the right guy too, usually people stuck together so it's hard to cast on the right guy) or resurrect someone at the instance they got killed.

Thanks for getting back to me. I do apologize from my long hiatus. I do appreciate the input and guidance.

I've used FLD once before, but it is a bit tedious. But if that's what it takes to have heal/buff slaves on my archer while I run lower TI, then so be it. I just need heals/mp buffs to keep my arrow storm going. I sort of screwed up my build by doing arrow shower build before being the right class for it. z.z
So, yeah....
Anyway, thanks again, and I will definitely give this another go! :)

EDIT:
So, I've gotten the tools together, but I cannot seem to locate the epay_dun00 in any .grf file. I'm guessing I'm missing something or I'm not in the right folder. I'm in the Gravity directory>Ragnarok Online
I'm looking at all of the files cdata/sdata/edata/etc and searching using GRF Tool and am unable to find any of the TI map names. :(

EDIT 2:
Found another guide that told me the name of the map. Found it and made it work. Thanks again for the insight and help!

nizdi
Human
Human
Noob?: No

#4 Post by nizdi »

IchBeinGott wrote:
100Babies wrote:iRO uses custom map for their grumpy TI. You should look at FLD creation guide.

Thanks for getting back to me. I do apologize from my long hiatus. I do appreciate the input and guidance.

I've used FLD once before, but it is a bit tedious. But if that's what it takes to have heal/buff slaves on my archer while I run lower TI, then so be it. I just need heals/mp buffs to keep my arrow storm going. I sort of screwed up my build by doing arrow shower build before being the right class for it. z.z
So, yeah....
Anyway, thanks again, and I will definitely give this another go! :)

EDIT:
So, I've gotten the tools together, but I cannot seem to locate the epay_dun00 in any .grf file. I'm guessing I'm missing something or I'm not in the right folder. I'm in the Gravity directory>Ragnarok Online
I'm looking at all of the files cdata/sdata/edata/etc and searching using GRF Tool and am unable to find any of the TI map names. :(

EDIT 2:
Found another guide that told me the name of the map. Found it and made it work. Thanks again for the insight and help!
Can you send me the link? I tried to find epay_dun00 in GRF and can't find it too. I tried to extract pay_dun00 and rename, but it's not working well.

@Edit: If anyone want's to know what i did i got from GRF the pay_dun00, changed the name to epay_dun00l and put in openkore (rsw2fld). You need to change actual moc_para01 from iRO too, it's bugging, so won't talk to gramps. What i did about this was extract the map, modified the spaces with the tool BROWEDIT where you can't walk (after the table, where all npc's are) and put in openkore.