Moderator: Moderators

Astoria
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

Combo Monk Asst

#1 Post by Astoria »

Hello!

I haven't played since maybe '04 and a lot has changed. I have a combo monk i've been working on and i've gotten to a point where i don't know how to effectively use openkore with him.

I've looked up macros for summon spirit spheres and utilizing the combo skills, but i dind't understand how to properly build the macro folder or implement. I also tried doing so via openkore, but the configs people posted seemed dated and used different spell names. They also didn't work :(

Hope someone can help shed some light and maybe has a code available for me the paste in. Sorry if this is redundant.

Astoria
Noob
Noob

Re: Combo Monk Asst

#2 Post by Astoria »

Hi,

I found the following code which works well for quadruple, but it isn't activating the finisher and i've tried several things to resolve this, but to no avail..

attackComboSlot MO_CHAINCOMBO {
lvl 5
dist 1.5
monsters
notMonsters Red Plant, Green Plant, Blue Plant
afterSkill MO_TRIPLEATTACK
waitBeforeUse 0.3
isSelfSkill 1
}

attackComboSlot MO_COMBOFINISH {
lvl 5
dist 1.5
monsters
afterSkill MO_CHAINCOMBO
waitBeforeUse 0.1
isSelfSkill 1
}

I keep getting Requirement (error number 10) after Raging Quadruple Blow is successfully used. I also have 5x spirit spheres summoned at all times.

Is anyone using a similar code that finishes? This would be game changing and a helpful resource for a lot of people!

Thanks!!

Astoria
Noob
Noob

Re: Combo Monk Asst

#3 Post by Astoria »

Made some finishes and it seems to be working very well. Major difference is the waitBeforeUse. CHAIRCOMBO is 0.2/0.3 and COMBOFINISH is .03/.03.

attackComboSlot MO_CHAINCOMBO {
lvl 5
dist 1.5
monsters
afterSkill MO_TRIPLEATTACK
waitBeforeUse 0.2
isSelfSkill 1
}

attackComboSlot MO_COMBOFINISH {
lvl 5
dist 1.5