International

Moderator: Moderators

Astoria
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

Monk Mental Strength Code

#1 Post by Astoria »

I have a working config for mental strength. I saw a post from 2011, but didn't want to revive old threads plus i think my subject will be more friendly in search.

Because mental strength takes 200sp you'll probably be looking at only two casts between sitting sessions, unless you have solid int or gear. You also don't want to be randomly casting spheres which is why i tell kore to do so when mental strength isn't active. I've rarely seen the = operation sign so i tried it out and to no surprise it worked. Because we know we need a specific amount why beat around the bush with the greater than and less than?

useSelf_skill Summon Spirit Sphere {
sp > 10%
spirit < 5
notWhileSitting 1
whenStatusInactive Mental Strength
inLockOnly 1
notInTown 1
}

useSelf_skill Mental Strength{
sp > 40
spirit = 5
whenStatusInactive Mental Strength
notWhileSitting 1
notInTown 1
timeOut 0
}

I've read I don't need the % symbol, but I've also seen cases where openkore doens't operate without. I'm not sure if kore is able to read specific values or if it defaults if the % isn't there.

I think this will serve as a valuable tool for combo chains without needing a macro - but i have yet to play with that. Expect to sit a lot, good news - you probably won't die...as much...as often....you probably still will. :(