International

Moderator: Moderators

noobtokore
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

Need help on how to avoid ban

#1 Post by noobtokore »

Hello and nice to see any kore users here, I started using kore on IRO server about a week ago and got my rogue bot banned day ago.

Since then I searched over most of subforums here that might show me a way to prevent future bans but none seemed appropriate for

my problem. After several hours I decided to resort to veterans in the forum despite knowing they probably don't want to be bothered

with such lengthy questions.

So if anyone can please grant me any hints or advices for the following questions, they'll be sincerely appreciated. :)

Q1. the avoidGM_[] options didn't help, but I read from member Melody's replies that GM's ids found at clientinfo.xml(reply wrote adata.grf but iro only had c/s/datagrf and sdatagrf had that xml, is it correct one?), content of which went like this:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="EUC-KR"?>
-<clientinfo>
<servicetype>america</servicetype>
<servertype>primary</servertype>
<hideaccountlist/>
<extendedslot/>
-<connection>
<display>iRO Server</display>
<desc>None</desc>
<address>128.241.92.162</address>
<port>6900</port>
<version>18</version>
<langtype>1</langtype>
<registrationweb>http://enweb.gravity.co.kr/e_regist.htm ... trationweb>
-<aid>
<admin>1650290</admin>
(dozens more of similar 1650xxx numbers)
</aid>
-<yellow>
<admin>1650290</admin>
(dozens more of similar 1650xxx numbers)
</yellow>
</connection>
</clientinfo>

After finding this, copy pasted all the numbers between <admin></admin> and added lines in avoid.txt in control foler in following manner:
[ID]
1650xxx 1 0 1

Is this revision helping with preventing ban by dcing when gms in those IDs are seen in map or start chat to my chars, and if it is helping do those ID numbers

change every week/patch/maintenance and has to be renewed? And if not, is there anything I can do to fix it?

Q2. Some commented that instead of using static ip, use vpn/proxy to randomize them for each bot, but quotes from another comment (I think from Melody again, I really wish he/she replies on my post, I'll have zero doubt in that reply) goes like so: "as you have said, you are using static ip, maybe that's the reason why, and also using vpn/proxy will not help because they have login history.. date, time, ip, mac, pincode, etc." So if I intend to run about 10 bots as an end goal, will using vpn/proxy help? If yes, can you show me how or where I can read how, and if no, what else should I do?

Q3. Is there anyone's openkore setting I can learn from? Cuz I saw almost immediately after my rogue got banned that other bots were botting fine in exact
same map, and there's no way gm didn't see or figure out they were bots cuz they were dozens and obvious bots. I'm guessing that there's really now 100% ban-free solution but surely there must be some method that prevented those bots from getting banned, so here are methods I found in forums, and if you can add or correct them that'll be great. Methods: no party bots, no chat response, timeouts of avg human, set automoveondeath, macro for trade, change map/break every often, update kore after patch, etc.

Lastly thank you for reading probably the longest post in a while and have a nice day. :)

Ev5
Human
Human

Re: Need help on how to avoid ban

#2 Post by Ev5 »

people get banned on official ro servers? im not trying to be a dick but last time i botted i had 24 bots or so, for a month straight 24/7 with no losses heh

asdf321
Noob
Noob

#3 Post by asdf321 »

You must have been really unlucky. I've been runing 6+ bots 24/7 with no bans.

Only thing you have to watch out for is Tiki tuesday in the afternoon since Oda go hunt bots manually on live stream.

Botting in popular areas would likely to get you ban too. If you really must then bot during night when no one is in the office.

noobtokore
Noob
Noob

#4 Post by noobtokore »

asdf321 and Ev5, thanks for reply. so i guess just bot in less concentrated area and not on tuesday huh?
my ban was on friday though, unlucky i must be but anyway thx for help, i really appreciate it.
have a nice day!

Ev5
Human
Human

#5 Post by Ev5 »

I sent you a PM bro, go check it. nevermind, I cant seem to send a PM add me on skype if you have it "corey4666" I was going to get back to playing RO again, it'd be cool to have a fellow botter friend. I never really played official but if i can get rich with my bots, I will play some WoE.

wakeke
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

#6 Post by wakeke »

Just want to say that my 6 bots got banned and the idea about avoiding Tiki Tuesday must be true. Damn I had some of them for almost a year and they were trans. Also, there are no chat logs.

SkylorD
Moderators
Moderators

#7 Post by SkylorD »

If u use brains u can check something like :

Click detections, own keyb layout, check keys pressed, well there are sever ways. Gameguard uses keyb detection and some random packets to detect client modification.
Learn rules

wakeke
Noob
Noob

#8 Post by wakeke »

^if you used "brains" you would have realized that iRO has not been using gameguard for ages..

I got banned again. My bots were in different locations, some of them are not even in infested maps... they're checking the accounts being created

Juka
Noob
Noob

#9 Post by Juka »

Keep an eye on the bot report thread. If you see your map being reported, move away from there.

Even better is to not farm a single map, but set up eden grind quests automacro for your level (Very simple to do) so you not only get tons more exp and maybe tokens too, but also won't stay on the same map 24/7.

And if you disconnect instantly when a GM whispers, it's a huge red flag.

wakeke
Noob
Noob

#10 Post by wakeke »

^It was really the WP account dude. I had three RO accounts in that WP account. 2 of them were in famous bot spots, 1 was in a not so famous spot. They were banned at the same time. I had a different account in that famous spot too at that same time and she is still safe.

I created new WP accounts with only one RO account each.

edit: btw they were not banned when I closed the consoles.