International

Moderator: Moderators

bibihang
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

Re: Problem with Packets on iRO after updade 09-12-2016

#21 Post by bibihang »

snowman wrote:OpenKore developer allanon had just checked in the follow new files into the svn.
  • openkore/tables/iRO/recvpackets.txt
    openkore/src/Network/Receive.pm
    openkore/src/Network/Receive/ServerType0.pm
I am still testing it out. So far so good in terms of farming. But i realize there are some unknown buff which the bot is still unable to identify.
I copied these files and directly replaced the old ones in my original openkore folder and it didn't work at all. The openkore couldn't even login into the server.

What am I missing here?

pacman
Noob
Noob

#22 Post by pacman »

bibihang wrote:
snowman wrote:OpenKore developer allanon had just checked in the follow new files into the svn.
I am still testing it out. So far so good in terms of farming. But i realize there are some unknown buff which the bot is still unable to identify.
I copied these files and directly replaced the old ones in my original openkore folder and it didn't work at all. The openkore couldn't even login into the server.

What am I missing here?

Replace your entire openkore folder with new one. I tried that before and didn't work. Only work when i replace a new one. Just copy your important text from control folder and your done.

bibihang
Noob
Noob

#23 Post by bibihang »

pacman wrote:
bibihang wrote:

What am I missing here?

Replace your entire openkore folder with new one. I tried that before and didn't work. Only work when i replace a new one. Just copy your important text from control folder and your done.
I did what you said and it works! Thanks a lot man!
Although it seems that there are still some errors with some maps and what not, but my bot is farming now.
So far so good, openkore developers rock!

wakeke
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

#24 Post by wakeke »

PMs don't work ;)

NoobAlways999
Noob
Noob

#25 Post by NoobAlways999 »

can anyone helps me about this, I already download new version but still got this? how can I fix this problem?
Attachments
1fa85er7qw6321asdfg.png