Moderator: Moderators

goneaway1
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

"Cleaning" zeny, transferring items

#1 Post by goneaway1 »

hey guys

i know many of you may simply drop your items and pick them up on another account, or directly trade zeny and loot to your main account.
i was wondering if some more experienced botters had any tips on how to transfer items/zeny safely to a "clean" ip or set of accounts.

the only method i have come across to effectively "clean" zeny from a "dirty" IP or set of suspected-bot-accounts basically throws half of the zeny away.

even if you transfer items through dropping, over say 10 accounts, the activity is still quite traceable and quite obvious.
this got me thinking, is it even possible to safely transfer higher-level cards or items from a "dirty" IP/set of accounts to a "clean" one?

please share your tips on how to keep higher-level gear safe by transferring/storing it to a "clean" account.
feel free to PM me if you would rather not discuss this publicly.

IchBeinGott
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

Re: "Cleaning" zeny, transferring items

#2 Post by IchBeinGott »

I don't think there is a 'safe' way of transferring money or items. The best idea I have for something like that is to have a friend who will trade your items back to you.
But personally, I just directly trade with my bots to my main account. I don't really care if I get caught. Nothing has happened due to trading bot'd goods to my main account.
Only accounts I've ever had banned were those that I forgot to set the logout when GM nearby function on. Can't play on those accounts until 2021 and they'll be completely empty.

Niodan
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt

#3 Post by Niodan »

goneaway1 wrote:hey guys

i know many of you may simply drop your items and pick them up on another account, or directly trade zeny and loot to your main account.
i was wondering if some more experienced botters had any tips on how to transfer items/zeny safely to a "clean" ip or set of accounts.

the only method i have come across to effectively "clean" zeny from a "dirty" IP or set of suspected-bot-accounts basically throws half of the zeny away.

even if you transfer items through dropping, over say 10 accounts, the activity is still quite traceable and quite obvious.
this got me thinking, is it even possible to safely transfer higher-level cards or items from a "dirty" IP/set of accounts to a "clean" one?

please share your tips on how to keep higher-level gear safe by transferring/storing it to a "clean" account.
feel free to PM me if you would rather not discuss this publicly.
I dont really hang out in this forum, and I know i shouldnt be exposing all the secrets from the iRO GM team
but seems this game is really dying, however the actual players are decreasing magnificently but i also notice that botters are starting to decrease as well,
back then about 10 years ago is like a botter will have one main account with 2-3 botting accounts, but now botters are quitting too, have you ever notice that the bots in spore map are similar name? even if they're different name but they have similarity function, and they lags too. So this is what I am saying, botters bots big with 20~30 bots at a time, and it's not like everyone is botting, no you're wrong, its only couple people are botting, just that they bot lots.

So back to your topic. How do you transfer your stuff from 20 bots to your main?
well my answer is NO, There are no safe ways to do that.

i know a lot of people are concerning about this issue. let me give you some tips here.
But Please dont ask me How i know it, I just do.

GMs are able to trace back the "drop and pick" history
GMs are able to trace back the "item/zeny deal" history
GMs are able to trace back the "Mailing" history
GMs are able to trace back your "Last Login IP"

BUT
- If you are trading within 10m-20m per bots to your main, you're okay. (take all bots zeny per one deal but make sure your main trade a little bit of zeny back to your bots, like 100k. again, ONE DEAL.)
- You can just trade all the stuff from your bots to your main by "dealing", even if it takes you 5 hours, you're okay. (always do this when the server is finish the maintenance or the next day. Never or Try NOT to do this before the maintenance)
- Never Mail zeny from your bots to your main, NEVER, not even once.
- When transfer huge amount like 100m or 1B, its better to have a merchant in your main, sell an item at the price just below the zeny your bot have. (I am pretty sure everyone here notice on Ragial why does people sell a Jellopy or something useless at a WTF high price, this is why, no code against for a merchant to sell a ridiculous price, and no code against a player spend that much of zeny on a useless stuff. This is traceable, but so? you're not against anything. )
- Using Different IP to bots is NOT going to protect your main account (Because when the your bots are caught, GMs knows that all the trading from these accounts will consider "dirty", and for those possess the dirty stuff are consider guilty too, thats why sometime innocent people gets ban, but sometimes it may deal with scam or account hack)

so the result is
One for ALL
ALL for ONE

it's up to you, if you dont want to get ban, then just dont bot at all.
if you want to bot, then just be ready when all your account gets ban.
and just so you know, there are ways to prevent your accounts from getting ban.
that really exist, because I dont get ban.

handspoof
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt
Noob?: Yes

#4 Post by handspoof »

The simple concept is don't bot the said char once you cleaning their stuff. Put them into rest for matter of days (or 1 week between maintenance)

Niodan
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt

#5 Post by Niodan »

handspoof wrote:The simple concept is don't bot the said char once you cleaning their stuff. Put them into rest for matter of days (or 1 week between maintenance)

Yes! That's right.

SkylorD
Moderators
Moderators

#6 Post by SkylorD »

Simulate a purchase. Put zenys in the trade, instead just to 'clean' the chars.
Learn rules