International

Moderator: Moderators

12manytimes
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

New prontera?

#1 Post by 12manytimes »

Nothing in git, nothing here.. Any word on how to make new prontera work? I mean obviously I need to update my characters' NPC locations, but even having done that already, I've not seen proper portals, and the bots have been unable to navigate to the new locations of things like kafra and the tool shop... Is there a "Learning mode" I can turn on to make my bot go explore all the new maps and portals and record them all for itself? or do I just need to wait for somebody to notice that prontera has changed and push the new data files into git?

12manytimes
Noob
Noob

Re: New prontera?

#2 Post by 12manytimes »

Three-ish weeks later. Still not seen anything show up in git and no posts here.. I'm sure I'm not the only person with this problem.. What's going on?

Niodan
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt
Noob?: No

#3 Post by Niodan »

I dont know, but I dont have any problem with prontera right now.

handspoof
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt

#4 Post by handspoof »

They just release new commit in github TODAY... So check it out and if Prontera NPCs are not fixed yet why not helping us instead to identify the new location, just park or use vending character near kafra as example and use nl to get new coordinates... Portals.txt shared on this forum is good example on filling github holes.

The contributors can't work on everything.. Identifying packets are not easy to begin with so they can't simply look on NPC locations...

Glikadin
Human
Human

#5 Post by Glikadin »