International

Moderator: Moderators

troypogs777
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt
Noob?: Yes

got banned...again!!

#1 Post by troypogs777 »

srsly, how do other guys avoid getting banned? I got banned today with all my accounts and I had one bot that was really placed in a very lonely map and it still got banned!

Niodan
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt
Noob?: No

Re: got banned...again!!

#2 Post by Niodan »

hmm, but I didnt get ban
do you mind share where you bot and what character are you?
can you post the chat log before you got ban ?

troypogs777
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt

#3 Post by troypogs777 »

i don't have the chat log because i was sleeping when I woke up a few hours later ten of my accounts was banned.
I also discovered in my config that I forgot to set the avoid gm in my config.

avoidGM_namePattern /^([a-z]?ro)?-?(Sub)?-?\[?GM\]?/
avoidGM_near 2
avoidGM_near_inTown 1
avoidGM_talk 1
avoidGM_reconnect 1800
avoidGM_ignoreList

avoidList 1
avoidList_inLockOnly 0
avoidList_reconnect 1800

this is how it looks. Is this enough??

Niodan
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt

#4 Post by Niodan »

you should always save your log
here is how, set 1 if you like to save that type of chat
logChat 1
logPrivateChat 1
logPartyChat 1
logGuildChat 1

and also avoid GM doesnt really work that well, it depends if GM actually show him/herself in real game instead of invisible

the perfect way to avoid gm is to use macro

handspoof
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt

#5 Post by handspoof »

troypogs777 wrote:srsly, how do other guys avoid getting banned? I got banned today with all my accounts and I had one bot that was really placed in a very lonely map and it still got banned!
It doesn't help when you have 10 bots and 9 of them are located to popular-banned maps... Do you got back up accounts? Do you remember the records of what map and time/date?

I won't talk about macros and other setups, just some senses like making Rogue with Steal/Coin Rob is not good idea. I'm using like 3 bots because I just chill and nothing happened, because the character is less popular to make normal player think it's OBVIOUS botter and map with bad drops for normal player but actually good for botters if you sell loots with Overcharge...

Remember iRO GM in most time only act when player report bots. So it's not that you need to avoid GM, your bot needs to not easily identified by other players. Even other botters can report you, if your bot disturb said botters(kill steal)

Niodan
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt

#6 Post by Niodan »

handspoof wrote:
troypogs777 wrote:srsly, how do other guys avoid getting banned? I got banned today with all my accounts and I had one bot that was really placed in a very lonely map and it still got banned!
It doesn't help when you have 10 bots and 9 of them are located to popular-banned maps... Do you got back up accounts? Do you remember the records of what map and time/date?

I won't talk about macros and other setups, just some senses like making Rogue with Steal/Coin Rob is not good idea. I'm using like 3 bots because I just chill and nothing happened, because the character is less popular to make normal player think it's OBVIOUS botter and map with bad drops for normal player but actually good for botters if you sell loots with Overcharge...

Remember iRO GM in most time only act when player report bots. So it's not that you need to avoid GM, your bot needs to not easily identified by other players. Even other botters can report you, if your bot disturb said botters(kill steal)
Make sure you dont name your bots too similar to each other**

rlaine11
Noob
Noob

#7 Post by rlaine11 »

1st dont run your bot more than 16 hours cause for them thats not human..if your its your badluck botting 16hours can get you banned
2nd all your bot account banned because they check all the bot running on your mac address

troypogs777
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt

#8 Post by troypogs777 »

hmmm IDK what time my bots got banned last night. maybe around midnight i forgot to fetch the log chat.
The reason i use bot so i can farm zeny now i'm losing interest in this game I got more than 20 accounts banned. So much time and zeny wasted I'm tired of starting from scratch again. Others said they can bot 24/7 but then they don't share how. :(

Niodan
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt

#9 Post by Niodan »

troypogs777 wrote:hmmm IDK what time my bots got banned last night. maybe around midnight i forgot to fetch the log chat.
The reason i use bot so i can farm zeny now i'm losing interest in this game I got more than 20 accounts banned. So much time and zeny wasted I'm tired of starting from scratch again. Others said they can bot 24/7 but then they don't share how. :(

No one can bot 24/7.
I tried to help you last time but it seems you dont share your information at all.
If you dont mind please share which map you bot at, and what character are you, No Name, Please give me a job, level etc.
And I need to see your chat log, or at least if you know which GM ban you.

troypogs777
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt

#10 Post by troypogs777 »

Niodan wrote:
troypogs777 wrote:hmmm IDK what time my bots got banned last night. maybe around midnight i forgot to fetch the log chat.

No one can bot 24/7.
I tried to help you last time but it seems you dont share your information at all.
If you dont mind please share which map you bot at, and what character are you, No Name, Please give me a job, level etc.
And I need to see your chat log, or at least if you know which GM ban you.
I got rogues at cmd_fild03 (3 88-89, 2 80), then my hunter (96) was at yuno_fild12 (I was alone most of the time there)
And I got one merch (34) at pay_fild02.

My rogues are female usually have Yssa on them (being my gf's name), my Hunter was Jager Alpha(german for hunter). and my merch wanted to make it a genetic was Genetic Zero. So sad, its like when you're on a roll and suddenly a boulder slams you in your face.