International

Moderator: Moderators

troypogs777
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt
Noob?: Yes

bot gets more than minimum amt of potions in storage

#1 Post by troypogs777 »

Why does my bot get more than the minimum amount that I want for him to carry? its a hunter so he gets overweight easily. is there something wrong in my getAuto?

getAuto Fire Arrow Quiver {
minAmount 1
maxAmount 5
passive
}

getAuto White Potion {
minAmount 10
maxAmount 40
passive
}

Niodan
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt
Noob?: No

Re: bot gets more than minimum amt of potions in storage

#2 Post by Niodan »

troypogs777 wrote:Why does my bot get more than the minimum amount that I want for him to carry? its a hunter so he gets overweight easily. is there something wrong in my getAuto?

getAuto Fire Arrow Quiver {
minAmount 1
maxAmount 5
passive
}

getAuto White Potion {
minAmount 10
maxAmount 40
passive
}

getAuto means that when your bot opens a storage your bot will always get the number that adds up to your maxAmount. And minAmount is the number that will trigger your bot to do a "auto-storage". Passive is 0 or 1. 0 means that your bot will do the "auto-storage" when your items is equal or less than your minAmount, and 1 means that your bot will not do a "auto-storage" when your items is equal or less than your minAmount but your bot will get it on the next visit of "auto-storage"

getAuto means that when your bot does a "Auto-storage" will make sure your bot carry that item with the number of maxAmount you set.
Therefore your bot get 5x [Fire Arrow Quiver] and 40x [White Potion].

You should check your weight limit before you set the quantity of the [White Potion]
But I see one problem.
Does your bot uses [Fire Arrow Quiver] when he gets it?
Say if you automatically uses [Fire Arrow Quiver] then 5x [Fire Arrow Quiver] = 2500 [Fire Arrow] (it's a lot for a hunter plus 40 white potions)
then at this point your hunter carries 2500 [Fire Arrow] and 40 [White Potion], however your bot needs to get more [Fire Arrow Quiver] because you dont have any of that on you, and from here is a infinite loop.
1. Get 5 [Fire Arrow Quiver]
2. Use 5 [Fire Arrow Quiver]
3. Gain 2500 [Fire Arrow]
4. Repeat to step 1

troypogs777
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt

#3 Post by troypogs777 »

No he doesn't use it all. I put it now on my items control. I think its all under control. However after the maintenance, another one of my bot cannot identify the concentration potion in storage. It says out of stock but when i check using storage command in console, it shows up there are still con pots in the storage. weird. O.o

Niodan
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt
Noob?: No

#4 Post by Niodan »

troypogs777 wrote:No he doesn't use it all. I put it now on my items control. I think its all under control. However after the maintenance, another one of my bot cannot identify the concentration potion in storage. It says out of stock but when i check using storage command in console, it shows up there are still con pots in the storage. weird. O.o
Check if you have the name right on getAuto

troypogs777
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt

#5 Post by troypogs777 »

Niodan wrote:
troypogs777 wrote:No he doesn't use it all. I put it now on my items control. I think its all under control. However after the maintenance, another one of my bot cannot identify the concentration potion in storage. It says out of stock but when i check using storage command in console, it shows up there are still con pots in the storage. weird. O.o
Check if you have the name right on getAuto
yep its right. IDK if its the ping of the network that messes up my bot sometimes. whenever i see something that my bot doesn't do right, i restart openkore and usually the problems goes away.

P.S. sorry for the late response, been busy in pRO but got bored bec. I can't bot there. (don't know how to write codes for the packets).