Moderator: Moderators

Jianwei
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

Re: Support for Re:Start RO?

#71 Post by Jianwei »

vacamalhada wrote:
Jianwei wrote: the reason your autostorage doesn't work is because of certain things you need to edit.. if you're already in game, edit those.. save it and type " reload config " in console..

if you're playing under private servers.. sorry i can't help you ..
Thank so much man, I'll try it soon.
I'm using linux, is it a problem? I'm away from PC right now, but thank you for the answer! ;)
i not sure anything about linux .. sorry .. but you can try this method and see how it goes .. :)

tetrabyte
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

#72 Post by tetrabyte »

Jianwei wrote:
tetrabyte wrote:Has anyone managed to select a character when there is multiple character during selection?

Mine seems unavailable to properly select the correct character even when you specify char 1 in the config.

Currently works well with having only 1 character though.
fritzjerald wrote:Guys, do the config only work on one char slot? I wanted to set my Thief class which was in the middle Character slot but It doesnt give me an option to set it though. Whenever I try to open the program it was always set to my Archer which is the left side of my Character slot. Can someone explain me this? or Any help so I can modify my confg settings. Please and Thanks.
if you're using character 0 (first left slot) and you wanted to switch to character 1 (middle slot).. click character select in game, just change the " char " in your config to 1, save it and type " reload config " in your console and double click your 2nd character.. so that way you won't crash ..

character 0, 1, 2, = first left slot, middle slot, right slot.. if you have more than 3 character .. type 3 or 4 or 5 .. etc..

...snip text...
Thanks for the tip. Yep this is what I have currently. I have slot 1 and 2 characters created. When both characters exist and you have char 1 in the config, OpenKore will still ask what char to use. Typing in 1 (the char I want to use) via prompt will set the config to char 25 for some reason.

troypogs777
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt

#73 Post by troypogs777 »

can anyone share their portals of the old izlude? :(

kng47
Noob
Noob

#74 Post by kng47 »

tetrabyte wrote:
Jianwei wrote:
tetrabyte wrote:Has anyone managed to select a character when there is multiple character during selection?

Mine seems unavailable to properly select the correct character even when you specify char 1 in the config.

fritzjerald wrote:Guys, do the config only work on one char slot? I wanted to set my Thief class which was in the middle Character slot but It doesnt give me an option to set it though. Whenever I try to open the program it was always set to my Archer which is the left side of my Character slot. Can someone explain me this? or Any help so I can modify my confg settings. Please and Thanks.
if you're using character 0 (first left slot) and you wanted to switch to character 1 (middle slot).. click character select in game, just change the " char " in your config to 1, save it and type " reload config " in your console and double click your 2nd character.. so that way you won't crash ..

character 0, 1, 2, = first left slot, middle slot, right slot.. if you have more than 3 character .. type 3 or 4 or 5 .. etc..

...snip text...
Thanks for the tip. Yep this is what I have currently. I have slot 1 and 2 characters created. When both characters exist and you have char 1 in the config, OpenKore will still ask what char to use. Typing in 1 (the char I want to use) via prompt will set the config to char 25 for some reason.
Hey I attached a screen shot of my kore. It only displays one character even though I have two. I've tried to pre-configure the config.txt to choose the second character slot which is my assassin, but it doesn't work.

It seems to only recognize the newest character I've created. I created a new character and it became the only one that showed on character selection, and after I deleted it the new character, my merchant appeared again. I cant seem to select my Assassin.

Please help me out!
Attachments
How it looks in kore.
How it looks in kore.

kng47
Noob
Noob

#75 Post by kng47 »

I changed charblocksize to 145 and got my sin to show up.

Eikka
Noob
Noob

#76 Post by Eikka »

I'm running into a problem, where sometimes the bot will not complete the autosell/autobuy process. They will just sit there, close to the NPC. It seems to be random, and does not happen always. The last action message that I get is "Calculating route to autosell/autobuy", or whatever the exact message is. This is my setup:

Does anyone have any idea what might be causing this? This seems to happen with any NPC.

Code: Select all

buyAuto Red Potion {
	npc payon_in02 87 34
	standpoint
	distance 6
	price
	minAmount 5
	maxAmount 75
	disabled 0
}

buyAuto Fly Wing {
	npc payon_in02 87 34
	standpoint
	distance 6
	price
	minAmount 5
	maxAmount 30
	disabled 0
}

kali
OpenKore Monk
OpenKore Monk

#77 Post by kali »

Eikka wrote:I'm running into a problem, where sometimes the bot will not complete the autosell/autobuy process. They will just sit there, close to the NPC. It seems to be random, and does not happen always. The last action message that I get is "Calculating route to autosell/autobuy", or whatever the exact message is. This is my setup:

Does anyone have any idea what might be causing this? This seems to happen with any NPC.

buyAuto Red Potion {
	npc payon_in02 87 34
	standpoint
	distance 6
	price
	minAmount 5
	maxAmount 75
	disabled 0
}

buyAuto Fly Wing {
	npc payon_in02 87 34
	standpoint
	distance 6
	price
	minAmount 5
	maxAmount 30
	disabled 0
}
Can you create an issue for this in the github repo? Please also include the contents of console.txt after enabling the debug console config option.
Got your topic trashed by a mod?

Trashing topics is one click, and moving a topic to its proper forum is a lot harder. You expend the least effort in deciding where to post, mods expend the least effort by trashing.

Have a nice day.

vhbui
Noob
Noob

#78 Post by vhbui »

Eikka wrote:I'm running into a problem, where sometimes the bot will not complete the autosell/autobuy process. They will just sit there, close to the NPC. It seems to be random, and does not happen always. The last action message that I get is "Calculating route to autosell/autobuy", or whatever the exact message is. This is my setup:

buyAuto Red Potion {
	npc payon_in02 87 34
	standpoint
	distance 6
	price
	minAmount 5
	maxAmount 75
	disabled 0
}

buyAuto Fly Wing {
	npc payon_in02 87 34
	standpoint
	distance 6
	price
	minAmount 5
	maxAmount 30
	disabled 0
}
I got this same problem before. Try puting a coordinate near the NPC on "standpoint" solved the problem for me. Hope this help.

tetrabyte
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

#79 Post by tetrabyte »

Got this issue solved by updating to latest version from github and using 145 char block size. All characters now show correctly.

xdopie
Noob
Noob

#80 Post by xdopie »

Hey guys, I know this sounds really stupid and all but I'm new to openkore and I'm actually trying to learn the manual. How am I able to view openkore and open the client itself at the same time? Thank you.