krishna123
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

Iro Re:Start stuck in Toy Factory 2 after Death

#1 Post by krishna123 »

Hey guys,

I Have a problem with my bot in Toy Factory 2:

The configuration is pretty straight forward: lockmap xmas_dun02, no macros, no do commands, just kill and collect everything. SitAuto hp lower 30% SitAuto hp upper 40%. No buying, no selling, no storage.

The bot seems to work fine: Walks from Aldebaran to Toy Factory 2 using the Santa NPC. Starts killing and collecting. Sits down to recover HP and stand up when being attacked by cruiser while doing so.

But after a while when I look at the WX interface the bot is not moving anymore. There is no error message in the console and the hp seems to be above 40%. But when I look at my bot inside the game with a second client it's clearly lying on the floor dead.

Ai is still on automatic mode and only a relog via the console will get the bot to work again and respawn in Aldebaran.

The weird part is, that this doesn't happen every time the bot dies, just sometimes. It looks like the death or hp are not being recognized correctly, because I tried using a simple do command to relog everytime the hp < 30% and whenStatusActive dead. I also tried multiple macros to check for the hp and the status, but they also didn't work.

And it looks like I'm not the only one with this problem, because from time to time I see a some "bots" lying around in toy factory 2 and not respawning in aldebaran automatically.

Does anyone have a solution or a hint for this weird behavior?

Thank you and regards,
Krishna

hakore
Super Moderators
Super Moderators
Noob?: No

Re: Iro Re:Start stuck in Toy Factory 2 after Death

#2 Post by hakore »

Type "ai print" on the console whenever wierd things happen so you have a clue.
Whatever...

Aappoolloo
Human
Human
Noob?: No

Re: Iro Re:Start stuck in Toy Factory 2 after Death

#3 Post by Aappoolloo »

Follow this thread, i believe we all have the same problem.
Here