International

Moderator: Moderators

ripharambe
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

re:start another 20 bots banned

#1 Post by ripharambe »

lost a bunch more bots today around 20 that were mostly on the same maps after maintenance, all on proxies also. it seems to be on the popular botted maps that they hit and after maintenance so i'd be careful botting around this time :) still got over 100 bots left and running strong though

c4c1n6kr3m1
The Way Of Human
The Way Of Human

Re: re:start another 20 bots banned

#2 Post by c4c1n6kr3m1 »

which map?

pizzatopping
Human
Human

#3 Post by pizzatopping »

ripharambe wrote:lost a bunch more bots today around 20 that were mostly on the same maps after maintenance, all on proxies also. it seems to be on the popular botted maps that they hit and after maintenance so i'd be careful botting around this time :) still got over 100 bots left and running strong though
I lost 9 that were on the Elder Willow map. May I ask you, whats the most efficient way to create new accounts? Do you do them by hand?

LeHartx
Noob
Noob

#4 Post by LeHartx »

9 accounts banned. RIP.

rentard
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

#5 Post by rentard »

How are you guys even getting banned? I'm nearly 97...others have made 99

pizzatopping
Human
Human

#6 Post by pizzatopping »

Mine were in the Elder Willows map. According to the logs GMs forced a map change to prison. There was no interaction or anything. After a period has passed, my bots were forced disconnected and banned.

bakitwhy69
Noob
Noob

#7 Post by bakitwhy69 »

ripharambe wrote:lost a bunch more bots today around 20 that were mostly on the same maps after maintenance, all on proxies also. it seems to be on the popular botted maps that they hit and after maintenance so i'd be careful botting around this time :) still got over 100 bots left and running strong though

How are u able to run more than 15 bots?

i am using a VPN, but i cant run more than 14 also... any idea how can i use vpn to run more than 15bots?? thanks.

this is the error i get after running my 15th-16th bot:
Couldn't connect: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond. (error code 10060)

Thanks!

bakitwhy69
Noob
Noob

#8 Post by bakitwhy69 »

rentard wrote:How are you guys even getting banned? I'm nearly 97...others have made 99

How are u able to run more than 15 bots?

i am using a VPN, but i cant run more than 14 also... any idea how can i use vpn to run more than 15bots?? thanks.

this is the error i get after running my 15th-16th bot:
Couldn't connect: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond. (error code 10060)

Thanks!

rentard
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

#9 Post by rentard »

bakitwhy69 wrote:
rentard wrote: How are u able to run more than 15 bots?
get vps or cheap dedi servers..

vps dont even cost much more than vpn

pizzatopping
Human
Human

#10 Post by pizzatopping »

rentard wrote:
bakitwhy69 wrote:
rentard wrote: How are u able to run more than 15 bots?
get vps or cheap dedi servers..

vps dont even cost much more than vpn
My i7 is about 4-5 years old. I can run 12 comfortably with 4 cores allocated to the virtual machine. I'm estimating that if I maxed out my computer, I can do about 60. Obviously, I'm running it over a proxy. That means, I can have my VM connected over VPN and play normally on Windows. My VM runs ubuntu