International

Moderator: Moderators

rentard
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

Re: re:start another 20 bots banned

#11 Post by rentard »

pizzatopping wrote: My i7 is about 4-5 years old. I can run 12 comfortably with 4 cores allocated to the virtual machine. I'm estimating that if I maxed out my computer, I can do about 60. Obviously, I'm running it over a proxy. That means, I can have my VM connected over VPN and play normally on Windows. My VM runs ubuntu
I hope you are not running them all on the same proxy at least. They ban accounts by ip currently logged in. No need for excessive losses and making the morons jobs easier.

pizzatopping
Human
Human
Noob?: Yes

Re: re:start another 20 bots banned

#12 Post by pizzatopping »

rentard wrote:
pizzatopping wrote: My i7 is about 4-5 years old. I can run 12 comfortably with 4 cores allocated to the virtual machine. I'm estimating that if I maxed out my computer, I can do about 60. Obviously, I'm running it over a proxy. That means, I can have my VM connected over VPN and play normally on Windows. My VM runs ubuntu
I hope you are not running them all on the same proxy at least. They ban accounts by ip currently logged in. No need for excessive losses and making the morons jobs easier.
I am unfortunately. I'm able to connect to different geographical regions and in all honesty, it's no problem to spin up another instance to do that. I wasn't sure if they banned by IP or not. I did plan on growing my army slowly over time, in which then I would do it over different proxies. On the other hand, I did not research online to see if all the different IPs are owned by the same entity, which then becomes moot provided they do a simepl ARIN search.