Moderator: Moderators

Axyan
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

Can't run more than 15 bots

#1 Post by Axyan »

Hello,

First off sorry for creating a new topic but this issue has to get attention.
as the title says, it seems that i can't run more than 15 bots exactly.

i've tried multiply solution but non worked, yes i have the latest openkore from github
I've searched the forums and everywhere to get a since of what happening but to no avail.

the error i get is:
Couldn't connect: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond. (error code 10060)

NeedBetterConfig
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

Re: Can't run more than 15 bots

#2 Post by NeedBetterConfig »

I also have the same problem where I can't run more then 14-15 bots, while I also haven't found a solution where people can run 20-40 or even 100+. I think it's due to the computers RAM, or possibly the internet's bandwidth limiting access rather then the actual program or Ragnarok server.

Axyan
Noob
Noob

#3 Post by Axyan »

that was my doubt at first but my machine is more than capable to run +60 bots smoothly (i've tested it on other servers) i also bought a VPS with 4 cores and its the same number of bots and sometimes less (10-13)

dandantot
Noob
Noob

#4 Post by dandantot »

there is limit per IP address. Use VPN so you can bot more accounts. Are you able to bypass the recently implemented anti-bot system? :?:

bakitwhy69
Noob
Noob

#5 Post by bakitwhy69 »

dandantot wrote:there is limit per IP address. Use VPN so you can bot more accounts. Are you able to bypass the recently implemented anti-bot system? :?:

im using VPN as well, but i cant run more than 14 also... any idea how can i use vpn to run more than 15bots?? thanks.

pizzatopping
Human
Human

#6 Post by pizzatopping »

Prior to the update, I ran 12-13 and it consumed 15-20% of my total CPU. Granted it was over Ubuntu on a VM. My problem was that creating new bots took the longest since that had to be done manually as I hadn't looked into scripting that part of it. I could probably write a greasemonkey script to fill out new wp account creation forms but haven't really gotten to that.

bakitwhy69
Noob
Noob

#7 Post by bakitwhy69 »

Axyan wrote:Hello,

First off sorry for creating a new topic but this issue has to get attention.
as the title says, it seems that i can't run more than 15 bots exactly.

i've tried multiply solution but non worked, yes i have the latest openkore from github
I've searched the forums and everywhere to get a since of what happening but to no avail.

the error i get is:
Couldn't connect: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond. (error code 10060)

i have the same problem.. did u find any solution for this? thanks