Moderator: Moderators

davidkristofer
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

Ragnarok Restart Bot. HELP

#1 Post by davidkristofer »

Hi Guys,

I recently made an account in Restart. I was just hoping that you all can help me in setting up the Openkore. I already downloaded the said file from Github and extracted it. Sorry, it's been years since I played Ragna and I can no longer recall how to setup the Bot. I saw this in a separate post. http://forums.openkore.com/posting.php?mode=post&f=16

1.Copied the codes below on the Server.txt

[International - iRO: Restart]
title International - iRO: Restart
ip 128.241.92.134
port 6800
master_version 1
version 18
serverType iRO
serverEncoding Western
#patchserver ???
#patchpath ???
addTableFolders Restart
charBlockSize 145
charDeleteDateType 1

2. Dowload the Restart.zip

In this case, I can't download the Restart.zip. I think its no longer available. Appreciate it if someone can send me the file. I'm stuck at this point, I also saw that you need to edit the config.txt with the following:

master International - iRO: Restart
server 0
username YOURid
password YOURpass
loginPinCode
char YOURcharSlot

And after that I need to download the recvpackets.txt, after downloading that where should I put it? I was planning to make a support aco/priest bot and a Swordie/Knight bot on the same party. Would really appreciate the help. Let me know if I missed anything else.

keyboat
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

Re: Ragnarok Restart Bot. HELP

#2 Post by keyboat »

sorry to tell you bro but its just a very wrong timing, iRO just released their anti-bot program yesterday and although its just under testing phase, it worked. at least for now. we will have to wait for another updated kore to work for restart server.

they will surely find a way to bypass the anti-bot. lets just hope comes out sooner.

ive been seeing some obvious bots and vend bots out there. those are probly the ones who knows what to do and what they are doing.