#21 Post by NoGoodness »

Up on this. :)

handspoof
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt
Noob?: Yes

Re: Ragnarok RE:START Bypass new Anti-Bot System

#22 Post by handspoof »

If you're not contribute anything just don't post. The oldest post on iRO server is just a week ago, this thread won't go away and you're disturbing our ways if this topic get 5 pages with just filled by ups and help please post....

I can only give you advice that github make more progress than this forum and you'll need to modify files by your own and by your own risk since someone got this : This-account-has-been-used-for-illegal-program-or-hacking-program...

Also keep low profile if your bot works. Using 20++ bots in same maps and same time will provoke legit players and GM then GM made bots harder to bypass, that's what happened to tRO and idRO so just don't get greedy.... Same as banned bots, you're not getting into problem if your bot doesn't easily recognized by legit players OR legit players don't get really disturbed and ignore your bots instead reporting.... If you see my join date, that's my first time learning bot and playing iRO. Only 1 time get banned ever by unlucky chance because I'm not someone who use KS or throw 50 bots at same maps. If I was KS-er or Greedy man I'll get banned for 20 times...

pizzatopping
Human
Human
Noob?: Yes

Re: Ragnarok RE:START Bypass new Anti-Bot System

#23 Post by pizzatopping »

handspoof wrote:If you're not contribute anything just don't post. The oldest post on iRO server is just a week ago, this thread won't go away and you're disturbing our ways if this topic get 5 pages with just filled by ups and help please post....

I can only give you advice that github make more progress than this forum and you'll need to modify files by your own and by your own risk since someone got this : This-account-has-been-used-for-illegal-program-or-hacking-program...

Also keep low profile if your bot works. Using 20++ bots in same maps and same time will provoke legit players and GM then GM made bots harder to bypass, that's what happened to tRO and idRO so just don't get greedy.... Same as banned bots, you're not getting into problem if your bot doesn't easily recognized by legit players OR legit players don't get really disturbed and ignore your bots instead reporting.... If you see my join date, that's my first time learning bot and playing iRO. Only 1 time get banned ever by unlucky chance because I'm not someone who use KS or throw 50 bots at same maps. If I was KS-er or Greedy man I'll get banned for 20 times...
Bots in general will provoke certain players. It doesn't matter honestly if you have 1 bot or 20 in certain maps--take elder willows or wolves. There's enough there from Zeny sellers and others that it doesn't matter. I logged on to Elder Willows and it was pretty comical lol. But I agree, lets keep this thread clean and there's no need for bumps as getting OK working again is on everyone's so we dont' need a constant reminder